- 164 Police constable, Excise Guard – 7th November 2017
administration of daman and diu recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Police Constable/ Excise Guard|
|No of Vacancies||164|
|Location||Daman & Diu|
|Official web Portal||www.daman.nic.in|
Office of the Member Secretary, Daman & Diu released new notification on their official website www.daman.nic.in for the recruitment of total 164 (one hundred and sixty four) jobs out of which 89 (eighty nine) vacancies for Police constable (RTO/ Radio Mechanic/ Cipher), 58 (fifty eight) for Excise Guard & various vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 6th October 2017 to 7th November 2017.
Police Constable: 89 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Administration of Daman and Diu Police Constable job should have 12th Class pass from recognized Board or ITI certificate in Wireless Operator/ Radio Technical Course/ Electronic Telecommunication from recognized Institute.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 21700 – 69100/- Per Month
Excise Guard: 58 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Administration of Daman and Diu Excise Guard posts should have Degree of a recognized University.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 1800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 27 years as on 1st January 2017.
Selection Process:- Administration of Daman and Diu will be conduct the Written Examination, Computer Based Test, Skill Test and Physical Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Police Constable/ Excise Guard vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- All Category: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for Administration of Daman and Diu vacancies 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.daman.nic.in from 6th October 2017 to 7th November 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 6th October 2017
Form Submission End Date: 7th November 2017
Advertisement Number:- 2