Latest AIC Recruitment 2020 Notification, Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited invites application for 04 Actuarial Apprentice, District Manager job vacancies. Apply online at aicofindia.com official website for AIC Career. All details like qualification, age limit, job location, how to apply and other eligibility criteria given below.
AIC Recruitment 2020 - 04 Actuarial Apprentice
AIC Job Notification 2020: for the Recruitment of Actuarial Apprentice Post Released by Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited on official website aicofindia.com. Graduate candidates can apply application for 04 Vacancies on or Before 11th June 2020.
|No of Vacancies||04 Posts|
|Job Location||All India - India|
AIC Recruitment 2020 - District Manager
AIC Job Notification 2020: for the Recruitment of District Manager Post Released by Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited on official website aicofindia.com. Graduate, Diploma candidates can apply application for Vacancy on or Before 7th June 2020.
|District Manager||Graduate, Diploma|
|No of Vacancies||Post|
|Job Location||All India - India|
Why GovNokri for Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited Recruitment Notification
GovNokri is providing all information of latest government job vacancies details for Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited recruitment notification from 2013. Our website www.govnokri.com is helping job seeker for searching AIC posts by qualification and candidates can also sort it by state wise govt jobs. Here on GovNokri, we are providing all required details to apply online application like post name, number of total vacancy in AIC, application fee, how to apply and all other eligibility criteria. Not only jobs recruitment updates we are also providing other information like AIC results, admit cards, answer key, examination syllabus and Current affairs for our readers.
How to Check AIC Vacancy on aicofindia.com
Job seeker Searching for Latest Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited job vacancies can also check all recent and upcoming recruitment notice on official website aicofindia.com. If you are applying online application for AIC examination, then please cross verify the requirements using the official notification released by organization. Many candidates will apply without checking the details on aicofindia.com and later find that eligiblity criteria is not matching. So before you go ahead and apply for any particular vacancy kindly check the requirements if its matching with your profile or not. To check new vacancies go to aicofindia.com after that go to recruitment section there you will find all Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited vacancies list.
Eligiblity Criteria for AIC Career 2020
As we mentioned above that before applying online application applicants should check the eligiblity criteria of AIC. Interested candidates who wanted to join Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited should check the below things before applying online for any Post.
- Educational Qualification for AIC Posts
- Age limit
- Experience Requirements
- Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited Selection Process
- AIC application mode
How to Apply Online Application for AIC Posts 2020
After checking the eligiblity criteria any aspirants who wanted to apply for any post can go ahead and apply by using online or offline mode. In most of the cases you need to fill application form via online mode only. Encase any applicant doesn'y know how to apply online application form on aicofindia.com can check the below steps, where we have explained the steps in details for our subscribers.
Steps to Apply for AIC Vacancies 2020
- Click on the AIC notification's online apply link which we have provided on this Page or go to the official website for the e.g aicofindia.com.
- Refer the Advertisement details on career/ recruitment page and make sure your profile is matching all the requirements.
- Click on the online application filling link.
- Fill the Application Form with all the required details like Your Name, Date of Birth, Residential/ Mailing Address, Phone Number, educational qualification details, etc.
- Upload/ Attach all required documents like Marks List, Age, Address Proof, experience letter, etc.
- Once you finish that you need to Pay the Application Fee if it is required.
- Finally, Submit the Application form by using the submit button.
- Take the Print out of Application Form for Future reference.