- 01 Junior Engineer (Maintenance):- 19th January 2018
- 37 Technical Assistant, Lab Technician – 21 Days of the Publication
AIIA jobs 2018 Hiring
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer (Maintenance)|
|No of Vacancies||01|
|Govt Dept Name||www.aiia.co.in|
All India Institute of Ayurveda released new notification for the recruitment of total 01 (one) Junior Engineer (Maintenance) vacancy. Job seekers may appear walk-in-interview on 19th January 2018.
Junior Engineer (Maintenance): 01 Post
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Junior Engineer (Maintenance) should have BE / B.Tech in electrical engineering with minimum 5 year experience.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 30000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Maximum 64 years as on 17th January 2018.
Selection Process:- Walk-in-interview.
How to apply for AIIA vacancies 2018:- Aspirants may appear walk-in-interview along with prescribed application form along with self – attested certificates at the time of interview.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Walk-in-interview Date: 17th January 2018.
aiia recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Technical Assistant, Lab Technician|
|No of Vacancies||37|
|Official web Portal||www.aiia.co.in|
All India Institute of Ayurveda released new notification on their official website www.aiia.co.in for the recruitment of total 37 (thirty seven) jobs out of which 08 (eight) vacancies for Technical Assistant, 02 (two) for Lab Technician & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 21 Days of the Publication.
Technical Assistant: 08 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for AIIA Technical Assistant job should have Science Graduate from recognized university and Full time Diploma from recognized institute in the relevant field/subject.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4200/- Per Month
Lab Technician: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join AIIA Lab Technician posts should have Science Graduate from any recognized university and diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (min. 1 year) OR 10+2 with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from recognized institute with 4 years’ experience in the relevant field in reputed institute.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 2800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 30 years
Selection Process:- AIIA will be conduct the Written Examination for Technical Assistant, Lab Technician vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Technical Assistant, Lab Technician vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand Draft in favour of Director, All India Institute of Ayurveda Payable at New Delhi.
- For Group A post carrying pay band 3 with GP Rs.5400/- and above General/OBC: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- Group B & C post carrying less than GP Rs.5400/- General/OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ST: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for AIIA recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply in Prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of all certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, cast/community/Persons with disabilities (PWD) & an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____ send to The Director, All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) Gautampuri, Sarita Vihar, Mathura road, New Delhi-110076 on or before 21 Days of the Publication.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 21 Days of the Publication.
Advertisement Number:- AIIA/Rectt./02/2017/