AIIMS recruitment 2018-19 to fill 174 vacancies | All India Institute of Medical science released notifications, apply AIIMS jobs offline. All India Institute of Medical science has come up this year by releasing the number of AIIMS recruitment notifications to fill 174 (One Hundred and seventy Four) Senior Resident and Junior Resident vacancies.
AIIMS jobs 2018 News
|Name of Post||Senior Resident and Junior Resident|
|No of Vacancies||174|
|Official web Portal||www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in/|
Senior Resident: 74 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Senior Resident should have PG Medical degree (MD / DM / MDS) in relevant discipline.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 66000/- Per Month
Junior Resident: 100 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Junior Resident should have MBBS / BDS from a recognizes institute / university by MCI
- Salary Structure:- Rs 60000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- maximum 37 years
Selection Process:- walk-in-interview
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through AIIMS Bhubaneswar through NEFT Account No 55762-01100-00006, IFSC code:- BKID0005578, MICR CODE: 751013019, Patiala bank of India, AIIMS Bhubaneswar branch Odisha.
- General/OBC: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for AIIMS recruitment 2018:- Applicants may appear walk-in-interview along with prescribed application form with all relevant certificates / passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Important Dates to remember:-
- interview date: 11th to 13th October 2018