AIIMS Delhi recruitment 2018-19 to fill 2000 vacancies | All India Institute of Medical Sciences released notifications for freshers, apply AIIMS jobs online @ www.aiimsexams.org. All India Institute of Medical Sciences has come up this year by releasing the number of AIIMS recruitment notifications to fill around 2000 Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade – II) vacancies.
aiims delhi recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Nursing Officer|
|No of Vacancies||2000|
|Location||Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Jodhpur (Rajasthan), Patna (Bihar), Raipur (Chhattisgarh)|
|Official web Portal||www.aiimsexams.org|
Nursing Officer: 2000 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for AIIMS Nursing Officer job should have B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University OR B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University, Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council OR Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute / Board or Council.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4600/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 29th October 2018.
- Nursing Officer: 21 to 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- AIIMS Delhi admit card 2018 will be issued to conduct the online test / Written Examination for Nursing Officer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Nursing Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC: Rs. 1500/- (Rupee one thousand five hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 1200/- (Rupee one thousand, two hundred only)
- Others: No Fee
How to apply for AIIMS Delhi vacancies 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.aiimsexams.org from 8th October 2018 to 29th October 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 8th October 2018
Form Submission End Date: 29th October 2018
Examination Date: 7th December 2018