Air India Limited recruitment 2016-17 notification 06 posts: Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for engagement as Contract Medical Officers (Presently six vacancies – Full Time – One each for Kochi, Kozhikode, Hyderabad and three for Bengaluru) for a period of three years initially, and also to form panel/waitlist (Full time/parttime/retainer basis) for future requirements in Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kozhikode, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupathi, Vijayawada, and Vishakapatnam.
Air India Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Air India Limited|
|Name of Post||Medical Officer|
|No of Post||06 posts|
|Last date to apply||01st December 2016|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
Air India Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Medical Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-06 Posts
- Age Limit:- 62 years As on 01.11.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 65000/- for Full Time & Rs.32500/- for Part Time
- Qualification:- A minimum of MBBS degree of an Indian University recognized by the Medical Council of India. Minimum 02 years’ experience as a medical practitioner.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 03 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 05 Years
- For SC/ST Category: Nil
- For All Other Categories candidates: Rs.500/-
Candidates pay application fee through Demand Draft in favour of AIR INDIA LTD payable at Chennai.
How to apply offline for Air India Limited exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all supporting documents send to The Office of General Manager-Personnel, Air India Limited, Airlines House, Personnel Department, Meenambakkam, Chennai-600 027 on or before 1st December, 2016 (close of work).
Closing / Last Date for Submission of Application: 01.12.2016