Air India Limited recruitment 2016-17 notification 170 posts: Air India Charters Ltd wish to engage CABIN CREW, as per requirements and to maintain a waitlist, on a fixed term contract, for a period of five years, for its low cost Airline AIR INDIA EXPRESS, to undertake flying duties on board the aircraft, across the crew base stations in India. In case of company requirements, these employees may also be required to undertake ground duties at different stations, at the Airport/Office.
Air India Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Air India Limited|
|Name of Post||Cabin Crew|
|No of Post||170 posts|
|Last date to apply||11th November 2016|
|Job Location||All India|
Air India Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Cabin Crew
- Total no. of Posts:-170 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 22 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 10000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Selection Process:- Selection will be made on Group Discussion, Personal Interview & Pre-employment Medical Examination.
- For General & OBC Category: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Categories candidates: Exempted Fee
Candidates pay application fee through Demand Draft of Air India Charters Limited Payable at Mumbai.
How to apply online for Air India Limited exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through website http://airindia.in/ from 28.10.2016 to 11.11.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 28.11.2016
Last Date to Apply online: 11.11.2016
- Eligible Female candidates will be required to appear for Group discussion in “SAREE” and male candidates in formal attire.
- Online Application Forms of the candidate would be scrutinized and prima facie eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for further process. Please also note that the candidature is purely provisional and the candidates being allowed to appear for further process, does not in any way establish their eligibility for the post. If on screening of their applications/document(s), it is found that they do not possess the laid down qualification/experience/stipulated eligibility criteria (including physical standards), their candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage, without entering into any correspondence with the candidates in the matter.
- Eligible candidates would be required to bring photocopies of testimonials in support of their date of birth, qualification, experience, Caste, Medical Certificate/s, Demand Draft and also domicile proof (if claiming relaxation in height) along with ORIGINALS at the time of appearing for GD & PI.
- At the time of GD, candidates will be required to bring two POST-CARD size FULL LENGTH photographs (One-Front View and another-Side View). The dress code prescribed for these photographs is SAREE for Female candidates and formal attire for Male candidates.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category, the category certificate should be in the prescribed format including the “Non-Creamy layer clause” issued by the Competent Authority for employment under Government of India and should be as per the Central list of OBC’s published by the Govt. of India. Please also note that the validity of “NonCreamy layer” Certificate should not be older than 6 (Six) months from the date of eligibility criteria.
- For the process of GD & PI, candidates may require to stay back for a day or two at their own expenses, if required. No reimbursement shall be made in this regard.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe categories will be entitled for reimbursement of second class return rail/bus fare from the nearest railway station i.e. from the address given in the application to the nearest Selection Centre on production of railway receipt/ticket, as per rules.
- In Pre-Engagement Medical Examination, if it is found that the candidate does not fulfill the medical standards of the Company (including height, BMI & vision) as prescribed for the post, his/her candidature will be rejected automatically without entering into any correspondence in the matter.
- Training: Selected candidates will be imparted training at Mumbai or at any other place decided by the Company
- Period of Fixed Term Engagement: Candidates will be engaged on a Fixed Term Contract initially for a period of FIVE years, which is extendable subject to performance of the candidate and the Company’s requirement.
- Emoluments: During the period of training, the candidates will be given a stipend ofRs.10, 000/- per month. After successful completion of the training, candidates may initially draw Rs. 31880/- per month. The above salary includes Fixed pay of Rs. 18380/- and Rs.13500/- as Flying Allowance for 60 hours of flying in a month. The flying allowance will be payable for the actual number of hours flown in a month as per the rates applicable”
- Based on requirements of the Company, the candidate may be positioned at any station in the network.
- The applicants should have a valid Indian Passport at the time when they are required to report for the Pre Employment Medical Examination.
- The Company, at its discretion, may assign ground duties, as and when required
- During the course or after completion or during reissued term of fixed term engagement, the candidate will not claim for permanent absorption in the Company.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.