Air India Limited recruitment 2016-17 notification 345 posts: Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) is looking for bright and energetic Indian Nationals to join us as Security Agents on a Fixed Term Contract for a period of 3 years at Delhi and 23 stations of Northern Region. (i.e. Jodhpur, Udaipur, Lucknow, Varanasi, Dehradun, Amritsar, Chandigarh, Leh, Bhopal, Khajurao, Raipur, Jabalpur, Srinagar, Jammu, Kullu, Dharamsala, Panthnagar, Allahbad, Gwalior, Agra, Gorakhpur, Indore & Jaipur).
Air India Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Air India Limited|
|Name of Post||Security Agents|
|No of Post||345 posts|
|Last date to apply||06 & 07 December 2016|
|Job Location||All India|
Air India Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Security Agents
- Total no. of Posts:-345 Posts
- Age Limit:-
- For General candidates:- 28 years
- For OBC candidates:- 31 years
- For SC/ST candidates:- 33 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 14610/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration) from a recognized University OR possess valid basic AVSEC Certificate and/or Screener Certificate.
How to apply offline for Air India Limited exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form, original & attested copies of certificates & documents at the time of Interview.
Date of Interview:- 06 & 07 December 2016 at 07:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Venue of Interview:- Community Centre Air India Housing Colony Vasant Vihar New Delhi – 110057.
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a Fixed Term Contract basis (FTC) for a period of three years, at any station within the region, subject to their Medical fitness, prescribed for the position. Selected candidates have to join at the station of engagement then only the appointment will come into force.
- Selected Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Engagement Medical Examination(s).
- For the selection process i.e. PET and Written Test, candidates may be required to stay back for a day or two at their own expenses, if required. No reimbursement shall be made in this regard.
- Period of Contract: Fixed Term Contract (FTC) for a period of three years. (a) The FTC will be renewable only on clearing BASIC AVSEC Course in maximum number of three chances and subject to satisfactory performance. (b)The Contract could also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the validity of the contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Selected Candidates will be required to furnish a Bank Guarantee for an amount of Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty five thousand only) for a period of 3 years. In case of their leaving the Company without notice or their engagement is terminated due to reasons attributable to them, the Bank Guarantee will be revoked in favour of the Company.
- SC/ST candidates who qualify for the Written Test, residing beyond 80 kms. From the venue, and not employed in any Government/ Semi-Government/ Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, subject to submission of a request in the prescribed format and on production of evidence/ ticket to that effect.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, as on 01st December 2016, and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect / false, or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefor.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.
- Prescribed format of Application is attached.