Air India Limited recruitment 2016-17 notification 54 posts: Airline Allied Services Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Air India Limited, is looking for smart,young and energetic “Unmarried” Females & Males, Indian Nationals for its immediate requirement of Cabin Crew on Fixed Term Engagement ,for an initial period of five years in Northern, Eastern, Western and Southern Regions as mentioned below or at any other stations depending upon the requirement and to maintain a wait list for future requirements.
Air India Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Air India Limited|
|Name of Post||Cabin Crew|
|No of Post||54 posts|
|Last date to apply||23rd December 2016|
|Job Location||All India|
Air India Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Cabin Crew
- Total no. of Posts:-54 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 27 years As on 15.11.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 35075/- Per Month
- Qualification:- 10+2 from a recognized Board/University. Candidates who are having three years Degree / Diploma Holder in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a Government recognized Institute will be given preference.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Written Test, Group Dynamics & Personality Assessment Test (GD & PAT).
- For General & OBC Category: Rs.1500/-
- For SC/ST Category candidates: Exempted Fee
Candidates pay application fee through Bank Demand Draft in favour of Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at New Delhi.
How to apply online for Air India Limited exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.airindia.in from 30.11.2016 to 23.12.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 30.11.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 23.12.2016
- Eligible Female candidates will be required to appear for GD&PATin “SAREE” and male candidates in formal attire.
- Online Application Forms of the candidates would be scrutinized and prima facie eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for further process .Please also note that the candidature is purely provisional and the candidates being allowed to appear for process,does not in any way establish their eligibility for the post.If on screening of their applications/documents ,it is found that they do not possess the laid down qualification /experience/stipulated eligibility criteria (including physical standards),their candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage,without entering in to any correspondence with the candidates in the matter.
- Eligible candidates would be required to bring photocopies of testimonials in support of their date of birth,qualification,experience,caste,Medical Certificate’s Demand Drafts and also domicile proof (if claiming relaxation in height) along with ORIGINALS at the time of appearing for GD&PAT.
- At the time of GD&PAT ,Candidates will be required to bring two POST-CARD size FULL LENGTH photographs (one –Front View and another –Side View ).The dress code prescribed for these photographs is SAREE for female candidates and formal attire for Male candidates.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category ,the category certificate should be in the prescribed format including the “Non –Creamy layer clause” issued by the Competent Authority for employment under Government of India and should be as per the Central list of OBC’s published by Government of India. Please also note that the validity of “Non – Creamy layer”Certificate should not be older than 06 (Six) months from the date of eligibility criteria.
- For the process of GD&PAT ,candidates may require to stay back for a day or two at their own expenses, if required .No reimbursement shall be made in this regard.
- Candidates belonging to schedule caste/scheduled Tribe categories will be entitled for reimbursement of second class return rail/bus farefrom the nearest railway station i.e. from the address given in the application to the nearest Selection Centre on production of railway receipt/ticket,as per rules for appearing in WRITTEN TEST ONLY.No reimbursement will be made for appearing for the process of GD&PAT.
- In Pre –Engagement Medical Examination ,if it is found that the candidate does not fulfill the medical standards of the Company (including height,BMI & vision) as prescribed for the post,his/her candidature will be rejected automatically without entering into any correspondence in the matter.