Air India Limited recruitment 2016-17 notification Deputy Manager Posts: Air India Limited is looking for bright and energetic Indian Nationals holding current DGCA (India) Flight Dispatcher Approval on Jet Aircraft to join on permanent basis as Deputy Manager (Flight Dispatch).
Air India Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Air India Limited|
|Name of Post||Deputy Manager|
|No of Post||Not Specified|
|Last date to apply||30th November 2016|
|Job Location||All India|
Air India Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Deputy Manager
- Total no. of Posts:- Not Specified
- Age Limit:- 35 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 20600 – 46500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University with Physics and Mathematics as required by DGCA for Flight Despatcher (Preference will be given to BE, Science Graduate, MBA from a recognized University/Institute).
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to ST communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to SC communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply offline for Air India Limited exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form, Original & Attested copies of certificates & Documents at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview:- Office of Executive Director (Operations), Air India Limited, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi – 110003.
Date of Interview: 30th November 2016
- The short listed candidates will be considered for appointment as Deputy Manager – Flight Dispatch at any Station on AI network based on operational requirements at the sole discretion of the Management.
- Selected Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination(s).
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category will be entitled for reimbursement of second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, subject to submission of a request in the prescribed format and on production of evidence/ ticket to that effect.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, as on 30.11.2016, and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect / false, or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons thereof.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.
- Prescribed format of Application is attached.