Air India recruitment 2018-19 to fill 77 vacancies | Air India Limited released notifications for freshers, apply for Air India jobs online @ www.airindia.in. Air India Limited has come up this year by releasing the number of Air India recruitment notifications to fill around 77 vacancies
Advertisement Number:- AIESL/NR/HR/ 01 of 2018
air india recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Aircraft Technician|
|No of Vacancies||77|
|Official web Portal||www.airindia.in|
Aircraft Technician: 77 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Air India Aircraft Technician job should have a) Diploma in Engineering (3 years) in Mechanical Engineering with 60% marks/equivalent grade. b) AME Diploma/ Certificate in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Mechanical Trade with 60% marks/equivalent grade. c) For Ex-servicemen: Successful completion of Group 1 related equivalent qualification of Diploma in Engineering for Airframe / Engine trades.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 20000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st September 2018.
- Aircraft Technician: 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- Air India will be conduct the Trade Test/ Skill Test and Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Aircraft Technician vacancy should pay the below charges through A/C Payee Demand Draft in favor of Air India Engineering Services Limited Payable at Delhi.
- General: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: No Fee
How to apply for Air India recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format (attached above) and self-attested copies of all the supporting documents and original documents for verification.
Venue of Interview: Personnel Department, A-320 Avionics Complex, Terminal 2, IGI Airport, (Near Customs House), Delhi 110037 (Contact No. 011- 25652442).
Important Dates to remember:-
Interview Date & test: 4th & 10th September 2018