andaman nicobar administration recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Road Roller Driver, Bulldozer Driver|
|No of Vacancies||40|
|Location||Andaman & Nicobar|
|Official web Portal||www.apwd.and.nic.in|
Office of The Executive Workshop Davison A.P.W.D released new notification on their official website www.apwd.and.nic.in for the recruitment of total 40 (forty) jobs out of which 33 (thirty three) vacancies for Road Roller Driver, 07 (seven) for Bulldozer Driver vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 10th January 2018.
Road Roller Driver: 07 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Andaman & Nicobar Administration Road Roller Driver job should have Secondary School Examination (Xth Std.) passed from a recognized Board/ Institution. Must possess a Valid Licence for driving Road Roller.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 1900/- Per Month
Bulldozer Driver: 07 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Andaman & Nicobar Administration Bulldozer Driver posts should have Secondary School Examination (Xth Std.) Passed from recognized Board/ Institution. Must Possess a Valise Licence for driving Bulldozer.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 1900/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 33 years for Men and 18 to 38 years for Women.
Selection Process:- Andaman & Nicobar Administration will be conduct the Written Examination.
How to apply for Andaman & Nicobar recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies certificates of educational/ technical qualification duty supported with Employment Exchange Registration Card, Proof of age and copy of Road Roller Driving Licence/ Bulldozer Driving Licence send to The Executive Engineer, Workshop Division, APWD, Post Blair on or before 10th January 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 10th January 2018
Andaman & Nicobar Administration recruitment 12 patwari vacancy
|Name of Post||Patwari|
|No of Post||12 posts|
|Last date to apply||31st January 2017|
|Job Location||Port Blair (Andaman & Nicobar)|
Application is invited from the eligible candidates for the 12 post of Patwari in the Group-C (Non-Gazetted/Non-Ministerial) in the Revenue department. Apply before 31st January 2017.
Name of Post:- Patwari
- Total no. of Posts:-12 Posts
- Age Limit:-
- For General candidates:- 18 to 33 years for Male, 18 to 38 years for Female
- For OBC candidates:- 18 to 36 years for Male, 18 to 41 years for Female
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 2000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Senior Secondary School Examination (XIIth Std) pass from a recognized board.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Written Examination.
How to apply online for Andaman & Nicobar Administration Exam:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website erecruitment.andaman.gov.in on or before 04.01.2017 to 31.01.2017.
Starting Date to Apply online: 04.01.2017
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 31.01.2017
- Candidate shall start filling up the online application by clicking on “APPLY ONLINE”.
- The Candidate has to go through following steps for completing his/her online submission. a) Personal Details b) Selection of Post c) Educational Qualification d) Upload scanned colored photograph and signature e) Final Confirmation and Submission Filling of online application has to be completed in a single session.
- The candidate should enter all required information correctly in the fields of the online application.
- Personal Details once saved cannot be modified again.
- Kindly keep your scanned copy of colored photograph (File Size between 20 kb to 50 kb with file extension .jpg/.jpeg) and signature (File Size between 10 kb to 20 kb with file extension .jpg/.jpeg) before applying.
- After filling the fields, the candidate can save the information and continue to next form by clicking on the “CONTINUE” button.
- The candidate can edit the filled details in qualification, photograph, signature, Post for which applying till the final confirmation & submission by clicking on “EDIT APPLICATION”.
- Click on “CONFIRM & SUBMIT” for final submission of the application form.
- Take a printout of the online application after confirmation. A Registration Number will be generated in the printed application form and a SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- The last date for online submission of application is given in the advertisement details.
Andaman & Nicobar Administration recruitment 06 Associate Professor posts
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates whose names are registered in the Employment Exchange and posses the requisite qualification for filling up of the posts Associate Professor on contract basis with a consolidated pay of Rs. 1,31,100/- per month in Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Pahargaon, Port Blair as per the details given below.
Andaman & Nicobar Administration Jobs 2017 hiring Details
|Organization Name||Andaman & Nicobar Administration|
|Name of Post||Associate Professor|
|No of Post||06 posts|
|Last date to apply||27th December 2016|
|Job Location||Port Blair (Andaman & Nicobar)|
Name of Post:- Associate Professor
- Total no. of Posts:-06 Posts
- Age Limit:- 50 years As on 27.12.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 131100/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology and Master’s degree in Engineering or Masters degree in Technology in Civil Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering and Computer Science Engineering with first class or equivalent either in Bachelor’s or Master’s level from a recognised University or institute. Ph. D or equivalent in the relevant Branch of Engineering mentioned at above from a recognised University or institute.
How to apply offline for Andaman & Nicobar Administration exam 2017:- Candidates those who are fulfills the eligible criteria may apply in the prescribed form as Annexure given below. Application duly completed in all respects alongwith attested copies of the certificates and other testimonials in support of Educational Qualification, Experience, Proof of Age, and recent passport size photograph duly self attested with two un-attested photograph (NB: must write his/her name on back side of the photograph and one self addressed enveloped affixed with 10 Rupee postal stamp etc.) should reach the office of the Principal, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Pahargaon, Port Blair latest by 27/12/2016. If application received after due date it will not be entertained.
Closing / Last Date for Submission of Application: 27.12.2016