- 04 Traineeship, Studentship – 20th February 2018
andhra university haring 2018 news
|Name of Post||Traineeship, Studentship|
|No of Vacancies||04|
|Location||Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Official web Portal||www.andhrauniversity.edu.in|
Andhra University released new notification on their official website www.andhrauniversity.edu.in for the recruitment of total 04 (four) jobs out of which 02 (two) vacancies for Traineeship, 02 (two) for Studentship Vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 20th February 2018.
Traineeship: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Andhra University Traineeship job should have Post Graduate Degree in Bioinformatics or any other Branch of Life Sciences M. Pharm. with knowledge in Bioinformatics are Eligible.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 8000/- Per Month
Studentship: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Andhra University Studentship posts should have Students pursuing 4th semester of their Post Graduate Degree in Bioinformatics or any other branch of Life Sciences, M. Pharm. /B Pharm. with knowledge in Bioinformatics are Eligible.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 8000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As Per Andhra University Rules.
Selection Process:- Andhra University will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for Andhra University recruitment 2018:- Interested Eligible Applicant may apply in application along with on plain paper, stating the name, address, date of birth, educational qualifications and experiences, and Institute, along with attested photocopies of mark sheets and certificates, send to K. UMADEVI, Coordinator, BIF Programme, Department of Marine Living Resources, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam- 530003, Andhra Pradesh on or before 20th February 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 20th February 2018