- 818 Lower Division Clerk/ Tradesman Mate – 21 days from the date of publication
army ordnance corps recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Lower Division Clerk/ Tradesman Mate|
|No of Vacancies||818|
|Official web Portal||www.aocrecruitment.gov.in|
Army Ordnance Corps released new notification on their official website www.aocrecruitment.gov.in for the recruitment of total 818 (eight hundred and eighteen) jobs out of which 110 (one hundred and ten) vacancies for Lower Division Clerk, 561 (five hundred and sixty one) for Tradesman Mate & various vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 21 days from the date of publication.
Lower Division Clerk: 110 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Army Ordnance Corps Lower Division Clerk job should have 12th pass or equivalent from recognized Board or University. English 35 wpm on computer or Hindi typing 30 wpm on computer (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute corresponding to 10500/9000 KDPH in an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 1900/- Per Month
Tradesman Mate: 561 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Army Ordnance Corps Tradesman Mate posts should have Matriculation form a recognized Board or University.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 1800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 25 years
Selection Process:- Army Ordnance Corps will be conduct the Physical/ Practical/ Skill test and Written Examination.
How to apply for AOC recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.aocrecruitment.gov.in on or before 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in employment new.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 21 days from the date of publication