AP PSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 748 Posts : (AP PSC) Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission invites application for the post of 748 Assistant Executive Engineer various Engineering Service.
Job Location:- Andhra Pradesh
Last Date:- 21st September 2016
Name of Post:- Assistant Executive Engineer
- Total no. of Posts:-748 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 40 years as on 1st June 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 37100-91450/- Per Month
- Qualification:-Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or an Institution Recognized by the University Grants Commission /AICTE or a Pass in Sections „A‟ and „B‟ of AMIE (India)Examination in Civil Engineering.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Written Examination (Online or OMR Based).
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.250/- towards online application Processing fee & Rs.120/- towards examination fees to be paid by online through Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit card. SC/ST/BC/PH/Unemployed (application in the age group of 18 to 44 years). Candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination fee.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.psc.ap.gov.in/ from 18th August 2016 to 21st September 2016.
1) The candidates must note that his/her admission to the examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that an Admission to the examination does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted by the Commission as true and correct. The candidates have to be found suitable after verification of original certificates; and other eligibility criteria. The Applicants have to upload his/her scanned recent colour passport photo and signature to the Application Form. Failure to produce the same photograph, if required, at the time of interview/verification, may lead to disqualification. Hence the candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete.
2) The candidates are not allowed to bring any Electronic devices such as mobile / cellphones, Calculators, tablets, iPad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches to examination centre. Loaning and interchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall and any form of malpractice will not be permitted in the exam hall.
3) The candidates are expected to behave in orderly and disciplined manner while writing the examination. The candidature will be rejected and in case of impersonation/ disorder/ rowdy be haviour during Examination, necessary F.I.R. for this incident will be lodged with concerned Police Station, apart from disqualifying his / her candidature.
4) Candidates trying to use unfair means shall be disqualified from the selection. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
5) The Penal Provisions of Act 25/97 published in the A.P. Gazette No. 35, Part-IV. Extraordinary dated: 21/08/1997 shall be invoked if malpractice and unfair means are noticed at any stage of the Examination. Action will be taken to penalize as per any other Regulations/Rules in force as on date of examination.
6)(a) Wherever the candidates who are totally blind will be provided a scribe to write the examination and 20 minutes extra time is permitted to them per hour.
(b) The applicants shall upload the certificate relating to percentage of disability for considering the appointment of scribe in the examination.
(c) An extra time of 20 minutes per hour is also permitted for the candidates with loco motor disability and CEREBRAL PALSY where dominant (writing) extremity is affected for the extent slowing the performance of function (Minimum of 40% impairment). No scribe is allowed to such candidates.
(d) Scribe will be provided to those candidates who do not have both the upper limbs for Orthopedically Handicapped. However, no extra time will be granted to them.
(e) The scribe should be from an academic discipline other than that of the candidate and the academic qualification of the scribe should be one grade lower than the stipulated eligibility criteria.
(f) The candidate as well as the scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming the rules applicable
7). In case the Hall-Ticket is without photo or too small, he/she should affix a passport size photo on Hall-ticket and appear by duly getting attested by Gazetted Officer. He/she shall handover similar photo for each paper to Chief Superintendent for affixing the same on the Nominal Rolls.
8) The candidate will not be admitted to the examination Hall without procedural formatives.
9) The candidate’s admission to the Examination is provisional, subject to the eligibility, confirmation/satisfaction of conditions laid down in the Notification No.06/2016.
10). The candidates should put his/ her signature and get the signature of the invigilator at the appropriate places in the Nominal Roll.
11). Instructions to be followed scrupulously in the Examination Hall.