APCOB recruitment 2016-17 notification 12 posts: APCOB Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Limited invites application for the 12 posts of Manager (Scale-I).
Job Location:- Andhra Pradesh
Last Date:- 19th September 2016
Name of Post:- Manager (Scale-I)
- Total no. of Posts:-12 Posts
- Age Limit:- 20 to 28 years as on 01.08.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 23700-42020/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduate from a Recognized University with an aggregate of 50% or above.
Selection Procedure:- The Selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Examination and Interview.
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PC Category and Rs.500/- for General/BC Category through using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.apcob.org from 09.09.2016 to 19.09.2016.
- a) As the applications are to be processed by a Computerized System, it is essential that the application should be filled in properly and completely.
- b) Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this notification. Bank would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post. The decision of the Bank shall be final on qualification and other eligibility norms.
- c) Candidates should ensure that the photographs and signatures appended by them in all the places, viz., uploaded in online application, call letter, attendance sheet, etc., and in all correspondence with the Bank, in future, should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- d) Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn.
- e) Candidates need not submit/send at any address, application printouts or any certificates or copies thereof at the time of online application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application.
- f) The Bank shall not entertain requests from the candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply.
- g) Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to show originals and submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of interview.
- h) A declaration is required to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidate seeking reservation under BC Category, that, he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 1.8.2016. The BC Certificate containing the creamy layer status should have been issued during the period of 1 year prior to 1.8.2016.
- i) Candidates already in employment should produce ‘no objection certificate’ from their employer, at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
- j) Only candidate willing to serve anywhere in the State should apply.
- k) The decision of the Bank in all aspects pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be, conduct of examination and at all consequent stages, culminating in the selection or otherwise of any candidate, shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned, under the power vested with it under the byelaws and Service Regulations of the Bank and it also reserves its right to alter and modify the terms and conditions laid down in the notification for conducting the various stages up to selection, duly intimating details thereof to all concerned, as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of the recruitment process, or as deemed necessary by the Bank at any stage.
- l) Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the document(s) to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of examination, interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained in this behalf.
- m) If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate.
- n) The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- o) Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead of disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any Bank recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
- p) The requests of the applicants seeking marks obtained by them in the online test/interview will not be entertained.
- q) Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- r) Any resultant dispute arising out of this notification shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts situated at Hyderabad only.
- s) Bank takes no responsibility for any certificate/remittance sent separately by candidate.
- t) No Candidate is permitted to use calculator, Mobiles, papers or any other such instruments during the examination. The candidates will appear for the written examination/interview at the allotted centers at their own expenses and risks and the Bank will not be responsible for any injury/loss etc. of any nature. Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit their application on-line well in time before the last date to avoid possible technical snags. Appointment of selected candidates is subjected to his/her being declared medically fit as per the recruitment of the Bank. Such appointments will be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Bank.
- u) Competent Authority for issue of Certificate to SC/ST/BC/PC and proof of Local Candidate is as under: (to be produced at the time of interview) For SC/ST/BC – District Magistrate/Addl. Distt. Magistrate/Collector/ Deputy Commissioner/Addl. Dy. Commissioner/Dy. Collector/First Class Stipendary Magistrate/SubDivision Magistrate/Taluka Magistrate/Executive Magistrate /Extra Assistant Commissioner/Chief Presidency Magistrate/Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate/ Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar Sub Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/or his/her family normally resides. For Physically Challenged – the Competent Authority to issue Disability Certificate shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or State Govt. The Central/State Govt. may constitute Medical Boards consisting of at least 3 members out of which one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing loco motor/cerebral/visual/hearing disability as the case may be. For local candidate – Bonafide study certificate from the Educational Institution/s OR Residential Certificate issued by MRO/Competent Revenue Authorities, as the case may be.
- v) Action Against Candidates Found Guilty of Misconduct: Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated and should not suppress any material information while filling up the application form. At the time of written examination/interview, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of (i) using unfair means during the examination or (ii) impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or (iii) misbehaving in the examination hall (iv) resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for selection or (v) obtaining support for his/her candidature by unfair means ; such a candidate may, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, be liable : a) To be disqualified from the examination for which he/she is a candidate. b) To be debarred either permanently or for a specified period from any examination or recruitment conducted by the A.P.State Co-operative Bank, Hyderabad. c) For termination of service, if he/she has already joined the Bank.
Responses (answers) of a candidate in online examination will be analysed to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If, in the analytical procedure adopted in this regard, it is inferred/concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, the candidature may be cancelled and/or the result withheld.