- 01 Medical Officer – 3rd March 2018
apgcl haring 2018 news
|Name of Post||Medical Officer|
|No of Vacancies||01|
|Official web Portal||www.apgcl.org|
Assam Power Generation Corporation Ltd released new notification on their official website www.apgcl.org for the recruitment of 01 (one) Medical Officer Vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 3rd March 2018.
Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for APGCL Medical Officer job should have MBBS from Govt./Govt. recognized Medical College and registered under Assam Medical Council
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 37300 – 112000/- Grade pay – 14200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st February 2018.
- Medical Officer: 21 to 43 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST
Selection Process:- APGCL will be conduct the Viva-voce.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Medical Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand Draft in favour of Deputy General Manager (F&A), Assam Power Generation Corporation Limited, Biju lee Bhawan, Paltan Bazar, Guwahati- 781001.
- General: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- OBC/ MOBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for APGCL recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies in support of age, caste, educational qualification, residence, work experience, physical disability etc. & Application fee send to the General Manager (HR), APGCL, 3rd Floor, Biju lee Bhawan, Paltan Bazar, Guwahati- 1 on or before 3rd March 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 3rd March 2018