APPSC recruitment 2017 Notification
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission hiring for the 95 posts of Assistant Statistical Officer vacancies in AP Economic and Statistical Subordinate Service. Apply before 28th January 2017.
APPSC hiring 2017 Details
|Name of Post||Assistant Statistical Officer|
|No of Post||95 posts|
|Last date to apply||28th January 2017|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
Name of Post:- Assistant Statistical Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-95 Posts
- Z-1:- 24 Posts
- Z-2:- 23 Posts
- Z-3:- 16 Posts
- Z-4:- 32 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 42 years As on 01.07.2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 24400 – 71510/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics as one of the Main Subject (OR) Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics / Economics / Commerce / Computer Science (with Statistics as a paper in one year or two years or all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main Subjects.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Screening Test, Main Examination, Computer Based Test, Mock Test, Written Examination, Verification / Interview.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/BCs communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped communities: 10 Years
- For SC/ST/BC/PH/Ex-Servicemen Category candidates: Exempted Fee
- For Other Categories candidates: Rs.330/- (Rs.250/- Application Fee + Rs.80/- Examination Fee)
Candidates pay application fee through online using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card.
How to apply online for APPSC Exam:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.psc.ap.gov.in from 29.12.2016 to 28.01.2017.
Advertisement Number:- 27/2016
Starting Date to Apply online: 29.12.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 28.01.2017
Last Date to Payment of Fee: 28.01.2017