APPSC recruitment 2017 Notification
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission hiring for the 1055 posts of Panchayat Secretary (Grade – IV) in AP Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service. Apply before 30th January 2017.
APPSC hiring 2017 Details
|Name of Post||Panchayat Secretary|
|No of Post||1055 posts|
|Last date to apply||30th January 2017|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
Name of Post:- Panchayat Secretary
- Total no. of Posts:-1055 Posts
- OC:- 470 Posts
- BC-A:- 74 Posts
- BC-B:- 97 Posts
- BC-C:- 12 Posts
- BC-D:- 75 Posts
- BC-E:- 40 Posts
- SC:- 154 Posts
- ST:- 64 Posts
- PH:- 38 Posts
- EX-SM:- 31 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 42 years As on 01.07.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 16400 – 49870/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Screening Test, Main Examination and Interview.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/BCs communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to PH communities: 10 Years
- For SC/ST/BC/PH/Ex-Servicemen Category candidates: Exempted Fee
- For Other Categories candidates: Rs.330/- (Rs.250/- Application Fee + Rs.80/- Examination Fee)
Candidates pay application fee through Payment Gateway or Net Banking/ Credit card /Debit Card.
How to apply online for APPSC Exam:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.psc.ap.gov.in from 31.12.2016 to 30.01.2017.
Advertisement Number:- 39/2016
Starting Date to Apply online: 31.12.2017
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 30.01.2017