APPSC recruitment 2019 to fill 109 vacancies | Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission released notifications for freshers, apply APPSC jobs online @ www.psc.ap.gov.in. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has come up this year by releasing the number of APPSC recruitment notifications to fill around 109 Extension Officer Grade-I (Supervisor) vacancies.
Advertisement Number:- 14/2018
appsc jobs notification 2019
|Name of Post||Extension Officer Grade-I|
|No of Vacancies||109|
|Official web Portal||www.psc.ap.gov.in|
Extension Officer Grade-I: 109 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for APPSC Extension Officer Grade-I job should have Bachelor Degree in Home Science/ Bachelor of Social Work or B.Sc.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 24440 – 71510/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st July 2018.
- Extension Officer Grade-I: 18 to 42 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/ BC, 10 years for PH
Selection Process:- APPSC Hall Ticket 2019 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination/ Oral Test for Extension Officer Grade-I vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Extension Officer Grade-I vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Application Processing Fee (All Candidate): Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- Examination Fee (General/ OBC): Rs. 120/- (Rupee one hundred twenty only)
How to apply for APPSC recruitment 2019:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.psc.ap.gov.in from 28th December 2018 to 18th January 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 28th December 2018
Form Submission End Date: 18th January 2019
Challan Payment: 17th January 2019