APPSC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 24 vacancies | Andhra Pradesh Public service commission released notifications, apply APPSC jobs online @ www.psc.ap.gov.in. Andhra Pradesh Public service commission has come up this year by releasing the number of APPSC recruitment notifications to fill 24 (Twenty Four) Forest Range officer vacancies.
APPSC jobs 2018 Alert
|Name of Post||Forest Range officer|
|No of Vacancies||24|
|Official web Portal||www.psc.ap.gov.in|
Forest Range officer:- 24 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Forest Range officer should have Degree in relevant subject from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 21460 – 84970/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 28 years as on 1st July 2018
Selection Process:- Test and personal interview
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online.
- Online Application fee: Rs. 250/- (Rupee Two hundred and fifty only)
- Examination fee: Rs. 120/- (Rupee one hundred twenty only)
- SC / ST: No fee
How to apply for APPSC vacancies 2018:- Applicants may apply online through official website http://www.psc.ap.gov.in from 10th December 2018 to 31st December 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission End Date: 31st December 2018