APPSC recruitment 2019 to fill 1051 vacancies | Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission released notifications for freshers, apply APPSC jobs online @ www.psc.ap.gov.in. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has come up this year by releasing the number of APPSC recruitment notifications to fill around 1051 Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) vacancies.
Advertisement Number:- 13/2018
appsc recruitment 2019 notification
|Name of Post||Panchayat Secretary|
|No of Vacancies||1051|
|Official web Portal||www.psc.ap.gov.in|
Panchayat Secretary: 1051 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for APPSC Panchayat Secretary job should have Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 16400 – 49870/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st July 2018.
- Panchayat Secretary: 18 to 42 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/ BC, 10 years for PH
Selection Process:- APPSC admit card 2019 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination for Panchayat Secretary vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Panchayat Secretary vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Application Processing Fee (All Candidate): Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- Examination Fee (General/ OBC): Rs. 120/- (Rupee one hundred twenty only)
How to apply for APPSC recruitment 2019:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.psc.ap.gov.in from 27th December 2018 to 19th January 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 27th December 2018
Form Submission End Date: 19th January 2019
Challan Payment: 18th January 2019
Apply online Start on 27th December 2018