APPSC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 308 vacancies | Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission released notifications for freshers, apply APPSC jobs online @ www.psc.ap.gov.in. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has come up this year by releasing the number of APPSC recruitment notifications to fill around 308 Lecturers (Degree Colleges) vacancies.
Advertisement Number:- 26/2018
appsc recruitment 2019 notification
|Name of Post||Lecturers|
|No of Vacancies||308|
|Official web Portal||www.psc.ap.gov.in|
Lecturers: 308 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for APPSC Lecturers job should have Master Degree I the relevant subject, obtained from the University recognized in India ad Should have passed (NIT) for Lecturers.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 6000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st July 2018.
- Lecturer: 18 to 42 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/ BCs, 10 years for PH
Selection Process:- APPSC Hall Ticket 2019 will be issued to conduct the Screening Test and Online Exam.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Lecturer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Application Processing Fee (All Candidate): Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- Examination Fee (General/ OBC): Rs. 120/- (Rupee one hundred twenty only)
How to apply for APPSC recruitment 2019:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.psc.ap.gov.in from 5th February 2019 to 26th February 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 5th February 2019
Form Submission End Date: 26th February 2019
Challan Payment: 25th February 2019