APSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 12 posts: Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
Advertisement Number:- 15/2016
Assam Public Service Commission Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Inspector of Drugs|
|No of Post||12 posts|
|Last date to apply||21st November 2016|
Assam Public Service Commission free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Inspector of Drugs
- Total no. of Posts:-12 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 43 years As on 03.03.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 8000 – 35000/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 5100/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduate in Medicine or Science of a University recognized for the purpose by the Appointing Authority and have had at least one year post graduate training in laboratory or Hold a Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or post graduate Degree in Chemistry with Pharmaceutical as special Subject recognized.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
How to apply offline for Assam Public Service Commission exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of certificates / mark sheet / experience certificates (where necessary) send to the Deputy Secretary Assam Public Service Commission Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22 on or before 21.11.2016.
Last Date for submission of Application: 21.11.2016
- The Candidates should carefully go through the terms and conditions of the advertisement, particularly (i) Educational qualification (ii) Age limit and (iii) Experience where experience is necessary.
- Only those candidates who fulfill all the terms and conditions of the advertisement in respect of the post for which they are applicants shall be entertained. Others need not apply.
- The amount of Examination fees if specifically asked in the Advertisement shall be deposited by the candidate through treasury challan only.
- (i) All candidates whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/Boards/Bodies or in private employments may submit their application direct to the Commission subject to fulfilling the condition laid down in the advertisement. If any such candidate forwards his/her application through his/her Controlling Officer/Employer, he/she should ensure that the application reaches the Assam Public Service Commission within the closing date, failing which it is liable to be rejected even if it had been submitted to the Controlling Officer/Employer before the closing date. (ii) The Commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any candidate after appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him/her to join the new post.
- Any candidate in service of the State Govt. of Assam claiming age relaxation in terms of the Personnel (B) Deptt. OM bearing No. ABP.513/79/9 dated 27.3.1980 and No. ABP.73/89/17 dated 04.01.1992 must submit the recommendation to the Commission within one month from the last date fixed for submission of form. However, they must submit their duly filled application within the time specified. Any recommendation received after the aforesaid day shall not be entertained and the application shall be rejected.
- Applications must be accompanied by self attested copies of the under-mentioned documents, which should be tagged well without any chance of getting lost on transit. Applications which are not accompanied by anyone of the under mentioned documents will not be entertained. (I) Copies of all educational certificates and Mark sheets from Matric/HSLC onwards. (II) Age proof Certificate issued by the respective Board/University. (III) Experience Certificates (where necessary) indicating the period of Service/Experience with dates. (IV) Copy/Copies of original Treasury Challan as proof of depositing examination fees wherever necessary as per terms of advertisement containing details of post applied for. (V) All documents/certificates and other testimonials must be attested by the candidates with his/her own signature.
- The candidates shall have to produce identity proof like Pan Card, Driving License, current ID card issued by educational Institutions, Voter ID Card at the time of Written Test and Viva-Voce Interview.
- The candidates should visit the Commission’s website www.apsc.nic.in off and on. If the Commission decides to hold written/screening test, the syllabus will be uploaded only in the APSC website.
- The eligible candidates shall have to download the attendance certificates/call letters from the APSC website.