APSC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 31 vacancies | Assam Public service commission released notifications, apply APSC jobs online @ www.apsc.nic.in. Assam Public service commission has come up this year by releasing the number of APSC recruitment notifications to fill around 31 (Thirty One) Assistant Audit officer vacancies.
APSC 2018 News
|Name of Post||Assistant Audit officer|
|No of Vacancies||31|
|Official web Portal||www.apsc.nic.in|
Assistant Audit officer: 31 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Assistant Audit officer should have PG Degree.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 22000 – 87000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- will be as per company Norms
Selection Process:- Written Examination and interview
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through Challan.
- General: Rs. 250/- (Rupee Two hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 150/- (Rupee One hundred fifty only)
How to apply for Assam PSC recruitment 2018:- Aspirants may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of certificate / mark-sheets from HSLC onwards and also caste certificate / registration certificate / experience certificate (Where necessary) send to the Under Secretary, Assam public service commission, Jawahamagar, Khanapara, Guwahati on or before 4th June 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission End Date: 4th June 2018.