APSC recruitment 2017-18 notification advertisement 56 Inspector & Assistant Engineer Vacancies
Assam Public Service Commission released new notification on their official website www.apsc.nic.in for the recruitment of total 56 (fifty-six) jobs out of which 02 (two) vacancies for Inspector, 54 (fifty-four) for Assistant Engineer vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 6th March 2017.
APSC jobs 2017-18 Alert
|Name of Post||Inspector/ Assistant Engineer|
|No of Vacancies||56|
|Official web Portal||www.apsc.nic.in|
APSC recruitment 2017-18 Details
Inspector: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for APSC Inspector job should have Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology, Preferably Mechanical/ Chemical or Electrical Engineering with relevant experience.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 12000 – 40000/- Grade pay – 5400/- Per Month
Assistant Engineer: 54 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join APSC Assistant Engineer posts should have Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering of an Indian of foreign University by the Government or Passed A&B of the Associate Membership Examination of the institution of Engineers (India) and Possessing a certificates to the that affect from the Institution of Engineers (India).
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 12000 – 40000/- Grade pay. 7600/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2017.
- Inspector: 23 to 43 years
- Assistant Engineer: 21 to 43 years
Selection Process:- APSC will be conduct the Written Examination for Inspector/ Assistant Engineer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
How to apply for APSC vacancies 2017-18:-
Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of certificates / Mark sheet/ experience certificates (where necessary) send to the Deputy Secretary Assam PSC Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati – 22 on or before 6th April 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 6th April 2017
Advertisement Number:- 02/2017