APSPSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 982 posts: Applications are invited On-line for recruitment to the posts of Group-II Services. The proforma Application will be available on Commission’s Website (www.psc.ap.gov.in) from 11/11/2016 to10/12/2016 (Note:10/12/2016 is the last date for payment of fee up- to 11:59 mid night).
Advertisement Number:- 18/2016
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Assistant Section Officer, Senior Accountant|
|No of Post||982 posts|
|Last date to apply||10th December 2016|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Assistant Section Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-124 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 42 years As on 01.07.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 26600 – 77030/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Must Possess a Bachelor’s Degree from any University Or Bachelor Degree in Economics or Commerce or Mathematics or Law from any University in India.
Name of Post:- Senior Accountant
- Total no. of Posts:-251 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 42 years As on 01.07.2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 22460 – 66330/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Must have passed in Commerce or Economics or Mathematics of any University recognized by the U.G.C. & Pass in any one of the following Certificate Course Examination conducted by the Board of Technical Education and Training, A.P., Hyderabad or Must hold a degree in Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) or B.Sc (Comp.) or B.Com (Comp.) or BA (Comp.) or B.Tech/ BE with Computer Science or Information Technology equivalent Examination or above recognized by any university.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to PWD communities: 10 Years
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/BCs communities: 05 Years
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Screening Test, Computer Based Test & Mock Test.
Application Fee:- Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) towards application processing fee and Rs 80/- (Rupees Eighty only) towards Examination Fee to be paid by online through Net Banking / Credit Card. SC/ST/BC/PH/Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years). Candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination Fee.
How to apply online for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.psc.ap.gov.in/ from 11.11.2016 to 10.12.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 11.11.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 10.12.2016
1) If the candidate notices any discrepancy printed on the Hall ticket, as to community, date of birth etc., he/she may immediately bring it to the notice of Commission’s officials/Chief Superintendent in the examination centre and necessary corrections can be made in the Nominal Roll, in the Examination Hall against his/her Hall Ticket Number for being verified by the Commission’s Office.
2) The candidate should satisfy the Invigilator of his/her identity with reference to the signature and photographs available on the Nominal Rolls and Hall Ticket.
3) The candidates should take their seats at the given time before the commencement of the examination and are not to be allowed after of the scheduled time. The time of Examination and entry time would be mentioned in the hall ticket. Late entry after the given entry time would not be allowed. Candidates should not leave the examination hall till the expiry of fulltime.
4) The candidates must note that his/her admission to the examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that an Admission to the examination does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted by the Commission as true and correct. The candidates have to be found suitable after verification of original certificates; and other eligibility criteria. The Applicants have to upload his/her scanned recent colour passport photo and signature to the Application Form. Failure to produce the same photograph, if required, at the time of interview/ verification, may lead to disqualification. Hence the candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete.
5) The candidates are not allowed to bring any Electronic devices such as mobile / cellphones, programmable calculators, tablets, iPad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches or any other computing devices to examination Hall. Non programmable calculators would be permitted, wherever necessary. Loaning and interchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall and any form of malpractice will not be permitted in the exam hall.
6) The candidates are expected to behave in orderly and disciplined manner while writing the examination. The candidature will be rejected and in case of impersonation/ disorder/ rowdy behaviour during Examination, necessary F.I.R. for this incident will be lodged with concerned Police Station, apart from disqualifying his / her candidature. The chief superintendent of the centre is authorize to take spot decision in this matter.
7) Candidates trying to use unfair means shall be disqualified from the selection. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
8) The Penal Provisions of Act 25/97 published in the A.P. Gazette No. 35, Part-IV.B Extraordinary dated: 21/08/1997 shall be invoked if malpractice and unfair means are noticed at any stage of the Examination. Action will be taken to penalize as per G.O.Ms.No.385, G.A(Ser.A) Dept., Dt.18/10/2016 will also be applicable.
9). (a) Wherever the candidates who are totally blind will be provided a scribe to write the examination and 20 minutes extra time is permitted to them per hour. Eligible candidates are also allowed to bring their own scribe after due intimation to the Commission after duly providing the full identification details of the scribe like name, address and appropriate proof of identification. (b) The applicants shall upload the certificate relating to percentage of disability for considering the appointment of scribe in the examination. (c) An extra time of 20 minutes per hour is also permitted for the candidates with locomotor disability and CEREBRAL PALSY where dominant (writing) extremity is affected for the extent slowing the performance of function (Minimum of 40% impairment). No scribe is allowed to such candidates. (d) The candidate as well as the scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming the rules applicable
10). In case the Hall-Ticket is without photo or if the photo is too small, he/she should affix a passport size photo on Hall-ticket and appear by duly getting it attested by Gazetted Officer. He/she shall handover similar photo for each paper to Chief Superintendent for affixing the same on the Nominal Rolls.
11) The candidate will not be admitted to the examination Hall without procedural formatives.
12) The candidate’s admission to the Examination is provisional, subject to the eligibility, confirmation/satisfaction of conditions laid down in the Notification No.18/2016.
13). The candidates should put his/ her signature and get the signature of the invigilator at the appropriate places in the Nominal Roll.
14). Instructions to be followed scrupulously in the Examination Hall.