ARCI recruitment 2016-17 notification 17 Various Vacancies: ARCI has been awarded a time-bound sponsored project by Government of India to setup and operate “Programme Management Unit (PMU)” for implementation of a nationally coordinated project on scouting and nurturing of young talents in the area of science, engineering and medicine etc. The project duration is for a period of 5 years with effect from April 2016. ARCI is looking to engage office staff at different levels purely on “Contract Basis” to work for the project.
Advertisement Number:- ARCI/HRD/PMU/RECT/2/2016
International Advanced Research Centre for Power Metallurgy and New Materials Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||International Advanced Research Centre for Power Metallurgy and New Materials|
|Name of Post||Projects Executive Assistant/ Project Data Entry Operator/ Project Coordinator|
|No of Post||17 Posts|
|Last date to apply||16th December 2016|
International Advanced Research Centre for Power Metallurgy and New Materials free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Projects Executive Assistant
- Total no. of Posts:- 07 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years as on 16th December 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 30000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Post-Graduation/Graduation in Science/ Maths/Statistics/Computers OR 3 years fulltime diploma in Computers from a recognized University or Institute or PLUS experience in office management in an IT environment as given below and 2 Years’ for Post Graduates or 4 Years’ for Graduates or 6 Years’ for Diploma holders experience in office management in an IT environment.
Name of Post:- Project Data Entry Operator
- Total no. of Posts:- 09 Posts
- Age Limit:- 30 years as on 16th December 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduation in Science/Maths/Statistics/ Commerce OR 3 years full time diploma in Computers from a recognized University or Institute or PLUS 2 years’ experience in office management in an IT environment.
Name of Post:- Project Coordinator
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years as on 16th December 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 50000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Post-Graduation/Graduation in Science/ Maths/Statistics/Computers from a recognized University.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to ST communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to SC communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Selection Procedure:- Selection for the post of Project Coordinator will be through personal interview for the short-listed candidates and Selection for the posts of Project Executive Assistant and Project Data Entry Operator will be through written test/trade or skill test for the short-listed candidates.
How to apply online for International Advanced Research Centre for Power Metallurgy and New Materials exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may applu online through the website http://www.arci.res.in on or before 16th December 2016.
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 16th December 2016
- Only Indian nationals need to apply.
- Engineering/ Science/ Diploma candidates who are at present in their final year/semester and will be completing in April/May 2017 can also apply. However, in case if selected, their joining will be subject to submission of qualifying exam marks/provisional certificates.
- A hardcopy of the online application along with uploaded documents, duly supported by attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, caste (in case of SC/ST/OBC) certificates etc., will have to be submitted by short-listed candidates at the time of personal interview/written test/trade or skill test.
- Age should not exceed the limit indicated as on the closing date for submission of online applications. However, upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates. Age relaxation for Persons with Disabilities shall be as per Govt. of India orders. Scanned copy of the relevant certificate in the prescribed form (duly attested photo copy) issued by the competent authority in support of the claim as belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH must be uploaded.
- Consolidated salary as shown against each post represents the minimum emoluments, inclusive of all applicable allowances. The candidates selected will not be entitled for any benefits or concessions admissible to regular employees.
- If a candidate is presently employed in a government organization, should submit “No Objection Certificate” at the time of personal interview/written test/trade or skill test.
- Number of positions as given is provisional and the total numbers to be filled-in shall depend upon the actual requirement at the time of recruitment vis-à-vis the need and will depend on the availability of requisite talent among those who have applied for the posts.
- ARCI reserves the right to revise/reschedule/cancel/suspend the engagement process, if the need so arises, without assigning any further notice or reason therefore.
- Period of experience mentioned against the above said post(s) shall be counted from the date of acquiring the prescribed essential qualifications that are obtained from recognized universities/Institutions.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualifications and experience will not vest any right in a candidate for being called for personal interview/written test/trade or skill test. ARCI reserves all rights to screen the applications and short-list candidates to be called for personal interview/written test/trade or skill test.
- Age limit, qualification and/or experience can be relaxed by the competent authority in case of exceptionally meritorious candidates.
- Since, the project is time-bound with short gestation period and committed deliverables requiring expertise in very specific fields. Accordingly, experience in relevant fields is very critical. Therefore amongst the candidates meeting the essential qualifications, those having requisite experience will be given preference over the other candidates.
- The particulars furnished by the candidate in the online application form will be taken as final, and data entry is processed by the computer, based on these particulars only. Candidates should, therefore, be careful while filling in the details/uploading etc. Candidates also should note that the details provided by them in their online application are taken at their face value and the onus of proving the correctness and authenticity of the same, as and when required, lies with the candidates.
- In all matters relating to this advertisement and subsequent processing, the decision of the competent authority, ARCI will be final and binding. Only outstation(within India), candidates called for personal interview will be paid single to & fro second class rail fare/ordinary bus fare by shortest route as admissible, on production of tickets.
- Candidates selected for the above posts will be offered purely temporary appointment on contractual basis to work on the time-bound sponsored project titled “Alternate Energy Materials and Systems” sponsored by Department of Science & Technology (DST), Government of India. They shall not have any right to claim regular appointment in ARCI or DST. Selected candidates will be posted at ARCI’s Chennai or Hyderabad Centres.
- Term of the contract engagement will be co-terminus with the Project i.e. upto December 2020 or earlier, purely based on the performance of the candidate appointed.
- The contract will be reviewed every year. Depending on quantum and quality of output during the year, as assessed by an Expert Committee, the contract may be extended with/without granting a lump sum increment, or terminated.
- Reference details (for Project Scientist–Senior/Middle/Junior levels): The candidate is requested to give complete name, designation and full postal address with phone/fax & e-mail ID of referees. One of the referees should be preferably from the current/most recent employer or immediate superior. The referees listed should ideally be closely familiar with the candidate’s professional work or familiar with the candidate as his/her professor.
- Incomplete applications/applications without required uploads shall not be considered. Interim enquires will not be entertained.
- Canvassing if any form shall be considered as disqualification.
- Candidates are advised to visit ARCI website http://www.arci.res.in/careersperiodically for further information and updates pertaining to this advertisement, (for information on list of short-listed/selected candidates, details of written/skill or trade tests etc.)
- Last Date for Receipt of Online Applications is 16th December, 2016.