Assam Govt recruitment 2018-19 to fill 09 vacancies | Assam Govt released notifications, apply Assam Govt jobs online @ http://jorhatjudiciary.gov.in. Government of Assam has come up this year by releasing the number of Government of Assam recruitment notifications to fill around 09 vacancies out of which 04 (Four) for Process server and 05 (Five) for peon vacancies in different cadres.
Assam Govt jobs 2018 News
|Name of Post||Process server and peon|
|No of Vacancies||09|
|Official web Portal||http://jorhatjudiciary.gov.in/|
Process Server:- 04 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Process Server should have have HSLC and who have passed under graduate course or equivalent shall not be eligible.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 14000 – 49000/- Per Month
Peon:- 05 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Peon should have passed VIII standard and those who have passed HSSLC shall not be eligible.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 12000 – 37500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 43 Years as on 1st April 2018.
Selection Process:- Selection will be on the basis of Written Examination and viva-voce
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through Indian postal order should be enclosed with the application form.
- Un-Reserved: Rs. 100/- (Rupee One hundred only)
- Reserved: Rs. 50/- (Rupee fifty only)
How to apply for Assam Govt recruitment 2018:- Aspirants may apply with all relevant certificates / original postal order and 3 passport size recent photograph send by hand to District &Session judge, Jorhat (Assam) on or before 9th May 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 9th May 2018