- 145 Constable – 26th December 2017
assam police recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||constable|
|No of Vacancies||145|
|Official web Portal||www.assampolice.gov.in|
Assam Police released new notification on their official website www.assampolice.gov.in for the recruitment of total 145 (one hundred and forty five) Constable Vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 26th December 2017.
Constable: 145 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Assam Police Constable job should have Class VIII passed from a recognized School/Institution.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- 18 to 24 years as on 1st July 2017.
Selection Process:- Assam Police will be conduct the Written Examination & Vivo Voce Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Constable vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
How to apply for Assam Police recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply along with self-attested copies of relevant documents, two self-attested copy of recent passport size photograph & self-addressed envelope (25cmX11cm) affixing a postal Stamp of Rs. 05/- send to the Chairman State Level Police Recruitment Board, Rehabari, Guwahati- 781008, (Building of APHC) on or before 26th December 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 26th December 2017