- 8000 PGT/ TGT/ PRT through SSB Screening Examination– 2017 – 21st December 2017
awes recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||PGT/ TGT/ PRT through SSB Screening Examination- 2017|
|No of Vacancies||8000|
|Official web Portal||www.awesindia.com|
Army Welfare Education Society released new notification on their official website www.awesindia.com for the recruitment of total 8000 (Eight thousand) PGT/ TGT/ PRT through SSB Screening Examination- 2017 vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 1st December 2017 to 21st December 2017.
PGT/ TGT/ PRT through SSB Screening Examination- 2017: 8000 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for AWES PGT/ TGT/ PRT through SSB Screening Examination- 2017 job should have Master Degree in Relevant Subjects and OR Degree in Relevant Subject and B.Ed OR Graduate and B.Ed. However CTET/TET is not mandatory for appearing in CSE Screening Exam.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st April 2017.
- Fresh Candidates: 40 years (except for NCR school where TGT/PRT should be 29 Years and PGT 36 years)
- Experienced Candidates: 57 years
Selection Process:- Selection Will be done in three stages, Screening Exam conducted on-line by an agency, Interview and Evaluation of Teaching skills and Computer proficiency.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for PGT/ TGT/ PRT through SSB Screening Examination- 2017 vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) & Bank Challan.
- All Category: 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for AWES recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through website www.awesindia.com from 1st December 2017 to 21st December 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts from: 1st December 2017
Form Submission End Date: 21st December 2017
Availability of Admit Card on-line: 5th January 2017
Date of Online Screening Exam: 15th to 17th January 2017
Advertisement Number:- B/45706/CSB-2017/AWES