Bank of Baroda recruitment 2016-17 notification 1039 posts: To support our Transformation journey, we are looking for committed professionals with sector expertise / specialists. We invite you to be part of this Transformation journey which will also transform your career. The Bank offers one of the best working conditions in the Banking industry with a host of perquisites and facilities to take care of various employee needs. The Bank also provides immense opportunities to grow and make a difference, both to yourself, your career and also for the Nation.
Bank of Baroda Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Bank of Baroda|
|Name of Post||Specialist Officer|
|No of Post||1039 posts|
|Last date to apply||29th November 2016|
|Job Location||All India|
Bank of Baroda free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Specialist Officer
- Total no. of Posts:-1039 Posts
- Credit Analysts (Chartered Accountants):- 40 Posts
- Finance / Credit II:- 235 Posts
- Finance / Credit III:- 205 Posts
- Trade Finance:- 100 Posts
- Treasury – Product Sales II:- 20 Posts
- Treasury – Dealers/ Traders II:- 05 Posts
- Treasury – Relationship Managers (Forex/Derivatives):- 03 Posts
- Treasury – Equity Analyst:- 01 Post
- Risk Management:- 10 Posts
- Agriculture product specialist – Gold Loan:- 01 Post
- Agriculture product specialist – Warehouse Receipt:- 01 Post
- Agriculture product specialist – Food & Agro Processing:- 01 Post
- Agriculture product specialist – High Tech Agri Projects:- 01 Post
- Agriculture product specialist – Farm mechanization:- 01 Post
- Marketing:- 200 Posts
- Planning – I:- 57 Posts
- Planning – I:- 11 Posts
- Economists – II:- 04 Posts
- Economist – IV:- 01 Post
- Law:- 17 Posts
- IT – Software Development:- 05 Posts
- IT – Data Scientist:- 02 Posts
- IT – Software Testing:- 01 Post
- IT – Database Management:- 02 Posts
- IT – Data Analyst:- 09 Posts
- IT security (CISA) :- 03 Posts
- HRM – II:- 25 Posts
- HRM – III:- 15 Posts
- Security:- 32 Posts
- Fire:- 09 Posts
- Electrical Engineers:- 02 Posts
- Civil Engineers / Architects:- 08 Posts
- Official Language (Hindi) :- 12 Posts
- Age Limit:- As per BOB Rules
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 23700 – 59170/- Per Month
- For Finance Credit:- Full time MBA / Full time PGDBM / Full time PGDM with specialization in Finance / CFA/ ICWA/ CA from a recognized university/ reputed institute.
- For Marketing:- Full time MBA / Full time PGDBM / Full time PGDM / Full Time Post-Graduate qualification with specialisation in Marketing.
- For IT – Software Development:- Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications.
Selection Process:- Selection process will be based on Online Exam (Objective + Descriptive) followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- For General & OBC Category: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Categories candidates: Rs.100/-
Candidates pay application fee through Online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to apply online for Bank of Baroda exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.bankofbaroda.co.in from 09.11.2016 to 29.11.2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 09.11.2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 29.11.2016
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 29.11.2016
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examination, GD and interview respectively.
- A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for GD &/or interview and/ subsequent process is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by Bank. Bank would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/ false information/ certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in Bank, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Decision of the Bank in all matters relating to the project will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this behalf.
- A candidate can apply for only one post and not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. However, for Finance/Credit post (Post Code 2) and Trade Finance post (Post Code 4), candidate may apply for both the post, subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned therein. Apart from the above exception, in case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited. Also, multiple attendance/appearances in examination and/interview will be summarily rejected/candidature cancelled.
- The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the examination. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
- Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.
- Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on Bank’s website shall prevail.
- A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondence with the bank in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
- A recent, recognizable photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of Bank. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- Candidates will have to appear for the GD/interview at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities category candidates called for GD/ interview will be paid II class to & fro railway/bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings /Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.
- Bank shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Candidates are advised not to share/ mention their application details with/to anyone.
- Appointment of provisionally allotted candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit, as per any other requirements of the Bank and subject to service and conduct rules of the Bank. Decision of Bank will be final and binding on candidates.
- Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc. The change, if any, shall be communicated to the candidates in advance.
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. Bank shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of Bank. Candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorised Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com for latest updates.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- The selected candidate is liable to be posted, at the sole discretion of the Bank and as per its exigencies, at any of the Bank’s branches/ offices, anywhere in India.