BARC recruitment 2016-17 notification 168 Various Vacancies: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre invites application for the post of 168 Stipendiary Trainees, Upper Division Clerk & Technician.
Advertisement Number:- 1/2016(R-I)
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Name of Post||Stipendiary Trainees/ Upper Division Clerk/ Technician|
|No of Post||168 Posts|
|Last date to apply||13th December 2016|
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Stipendiary Trainees
- Total no. of Posts:- 157 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 22 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 6200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- HSC in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry & Maths subjects) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or SSC (with Science and Maths) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate PLUS trade certificates in relevant Discipline.
Name of Post:- Upper Division Clerk
- Total no. of Posts:- 10 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 27 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 25500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- A Degree (Graduate) in Arts, Science or Commerce of a recognized university with an aggregate of 50% marks.
Name of Post:- Technician-C
- Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 25 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 25500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- SSC + First Class Boiler Attendant’s certificates issued by the competent Authority.
For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/ Women Categories candidates: No fee
For Other Categories candidates: 100/-
Application fee through Challan.
How to apply online for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.barc.gov.in from 19th November 2016 to 13th December 2016.
Starting Date to Apply online: 19th November 2016
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 13th December 2016
- The vacancies shown above are provisional and subject to variation. The filling up of vacancies indicated in the advertisement is also subject to the approval of Competent Authority and may not be filled up if decided otherwise in terms of the orders issued from Government from time to time.
- The validity of operation of wait-list will be one year from the date of preparation of the Select Panel.
- The candidates will be given choice to answer the questions in written exam/trade test in Hindi or English.
- The nature of duties to be performed by the above categories involves working in round the clock shift duties, in operational plants and areas.
- The eligibility criteria including the period of experience as prescribed in the advertisement will be determined with reference to the last date of receipt of applications (as applicable).
- SC/ST outstation candidates called for written examination will be paid to and fro travelling allowance of second-class Railway fare by the shortest route (subject to production of tickets) as per rules. However, Traveling Allowance is not admissible to those SC/ST candidates who are already in Central/State Government services, Central/State Government Corporation, Public Undertakings, Local Government Institutions and Panchayats and the concession availed from Railways, if any, for undertaking journey for attending written examination. Download TA forms from www.barcrecruit.gov.in/Job Application/Download Forms/TA claim form. TA reimbursement will be subject to the production of self-attested copy of SC/ST Caste certificate and tickets.
- Candidates may ensure that they fill in the correct information. Candidates who furnish false information will be disqualified for written exam. NRB, BARC further reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage.
- NRB, BARC reserves the right to fill up the post or even to cancel/ restrict/ modify / alter the whole process of recruitment without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Posting of the selected candidates would be at the discretion of the Competent Authority as per the availability of vacancies. They are liable to serve in any part of India, in any constituent unit of the Department of Atomic Energy.
- Candidates working under the Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies etc., after the submission of the Online application, should submit the hard copy of the application routed through proper channel to Deputy Establishment Officer, Recruitment –I, Central Complex, BARC, Trombay, Mumbai -400 085. They are also required to submit “NO OBJECTIONCERTIFICATE” at the time of written examination, failing which, they will not be allowed to appear for the written examination.
- Candidates who have not acquired/will not acquire the Educational qualification as on the closing date of receipt of application (13/12/2016) will not be eligible and need not apply.
- In case Universities/Board award letter grades/CGPA/OGPA the same will have to be indicated as equivalent percentage of marks as per the norms adopted by that University/Board. In the absence of the same the candidature will not be considered.