- 07 Medical Officer – 17th July 2017
barc recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Medical Officer|
|No of Vacancies||07|
|Official web Portal||www.barc.gov.in|
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre released new notification on their official website www.barc.gov.in for the recruitment of total 07 (seven) Medical Officer vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 23rd June 2017 to 17th July 2017.
Medical Officer E: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for BARC Medical Officer E job should have MDS (Periodontology/ Pedodontia) from a recognized University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 78800/- Per Month
Medical Officer D: 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join BARC Medical Officer D posts should have MD/ MS or equivalent in ENT/ General Medicine/ Orthopaedic Surgery from a recognized University.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 67700/- Per Month
Medical Officer C: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for BARC Medical Officer C job should have MBBS with one year’s institutional experiences.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 56100/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 17th July 2017.
- Medical Officer E: 50 years
- Medical Officer D: 40 years
- Medical Officer C: 38 years
Selection Process:- BARC will be conduct the Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Medical Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through Challan.
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Exempted from the application fee
- Others: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for BARC vacancies 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.barc.gov.in from 23rd June 2017 to 17th July 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 23rd June 2017
Form Submission End Date: 17th July 2017
Advertisement Number:- 02/2017(R-IV)