bbnl recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Senior Consultant|
|No of Vacancies||04|
|Official web Portal||www.bbnl.nic.in|
Bharat Broadband Network Limited released new notification on their official website www.bbnl.nic.in for the recruitment of total 04 (four) Senior Consultant vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 15th November 2017.
Senior Consultant: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for BBNL Senior Consultant job should have the officers those have HAG and above level from DoT and Dots PSUs will be considered for Engagement as consultant.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- 65 years
Selection Process:- BBNL will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for BBNL vacancies 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with all self-attested documents & experiences certificate send to the Manager (Admin), 3rd Floor, CDOT Campus, Mehrauli, New Delhi – 110030 & the soft copy may also be send at email ID firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th November 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 15th November 2017
BBNL recruitment Executive Trainees vacancies
|Organization Name||Bharat Broadband Network Limited|
|Name of Post||Executive Trainees|
|No of Post||Not Specified|
|Last date to apply||27th February 2017|
|Job Location||All India|
Bharat Broadband Network Limited (BBNL), is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV), set up by the Government of India for the Establishment, Management and Operation of Bharat Net (National Optical Fiber Network (NOFN)).
Name of Post:- Executive Trainees
- Electronics & Communication
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Electrical & Electronics
- Total no. of Posts:-Not Specified
- Age Limit:- 21 to 27 years as on 15.01.2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 16400-40500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Full Time B.E. / B. Tech./ B. Sc. (Engg.) from recognized University / Institute.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to PH communities: 10 Years
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on GATE 2017 paper and are shortlisted category wise for interview.
How to apply online for Bharat Broadband Network Limited exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through website http://www.bbnl.nic.in from 15.01.2017 to 27.02.2017.
Starting Date to Apply online: 15.01.2017
Closing / Last Date to Apply online: 27.02.2017
Advertisement Number:- BBNL/HR/01/2016
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for BBNL.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Essential qualification should be recognized and from a recognized Institution or University.
- Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification. BBNL Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- Candidates working in Govt. / PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
- Candidates claiming reservation under OBC (NCL) should belong to OBC- Non creamy layer as on last date of online submission of application to BBNL.
- Candidates must have an active e-mail id, which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with the candidates will take place through email only.
- Candidates selected in BBNL are liable to be posted anywhere in India. For any queries regarding this recruitment please send email to email@example.com with “ ET 2017 ____________” in the subject line. Candidates are required to add this email-id to their address book in order to avoid any email communication gap.
- Legal jurisdiction will be NCT of Delhi in case of any cause / dispute.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment/ selection process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria notified or if BBNL comes across any evidence/knowledge that the qualification, experience and any other particulars indicated in application/other forms/formats are not recognized/ false/ misleading and / or amounts to suppression of information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of BBNL.
- Mere appearance in GATE-2017 or submission of application to BBNL does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
- Complaints attributable to the incompatibility of the Client Systems, ignorance of users, non-availability of internet connectivity or any other aspects beyond the direct control of BBNL employees or systems will not be entertained.
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the BBNL website only. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for important updates. Once registered for BBNL, all correspondences shall be made through their registered e-mail ID or candidate login only.
- If any candidate attempts to use external influence for the purpose of facilitation his/her selection, it would result in automatic cancellation of his/her candidature.