- 03 Office Assistant/ Office Attendant – 15th January 2018
bcil recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Office Assistant/ Office Attendant|
|No of Vacancies||03|
|Official web Portal||www.bcil.nic.in|
Biotech Consortium India Limited released new notification on their official website www.bcil.nic.in for the recruitment of total 03 (three) jobs out of which 02 (two) vacancies for Office Assistant, 01 (one) for Office Attendant vacancy. Job seekers should on or before 15th January 2018.
Office Assistant: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for BCIL Office Assistant job should have Graduate from any recognized University with minimum 6 months course in Computer Applications.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15000 – 18000/- Per Month
Office Attendant: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join BCIL Office Attendant posts should have Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 12000 – 15000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 30 years as on 31st December 2017.
Selection Process:- BCIL will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for BCIL recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply their resume in world format send by e-mail to email@example.com or Send word format to The Manager, Biotech Consortium India Limited, Anuvrat Bhawan, 5th Floor, 210, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Marg, New Delhi – 110002 on or before 15th January 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 15th January 2018