BDL recruitment 2016-17 notification 09 Various Vacancies : Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL), a Miniratna Category-I Public Sector Enterprise, was incorporated in the year 1970under the Ministry of Defence (MoD), Government of India. A pioneer in the manufacture of Anti-Tank Guided Missiles, today, BDL has evolved as a conglomerate, manufacturing ATGMs of later generations, Strategic Weapons, Launchers, Underwater Weapons, Decoys and Test Equipment’s. BDL is engaged in manufacturing of Missiles Systems and other sophisticated equipment’s vital for the Defence of the Country and is amongst a few Industries in the World having capabilities to produce State of the Art Guided Weapons Systems. The customers of the Organization are all three wings of the Armed Forces. BDL is a fast growing Company, with a healthy Order Book position and huge expansion plans. The Company is poised to enter new avenues of manufacturing, covering a wide range of Weapon Systems making it a World Class Defence Equipment Manufacturer.
Job Location:- Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
Last Date:- 5th October 2016
Name of Post:- Deputy Manager
- Total no. of Posts:- 06 Posts
- Age Limit:- 54 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 20600 – 46500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology or Five year integrated Course in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Mechanical Engineering or equivalent course from a recognized University/ Institute.
Name of Post:- Junior Manager
- Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 12600 – 32500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- MA (Hindi)/ MA (FHT) from a recognized University with English as a subject at degree level and PG Diploma in Translation from a recognized University/Institute or MA (English) from a recognized University with Hindi as a subject at degree level and PG Diploma in Translation from a recognized University/Institute.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on the performance Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ SBI Challan Facility. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Internal Employees are exempted from payment of Application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through website http://bdl-india.com from20th September 2016 to 5th October 2016 and Send the Registration slip, Bio-data form with other mandatory documents to AGM (HRD), Bharat Dynamics Limited, Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad – 500058 on or before 12th October 2016.
- Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards, to fill or not fill all or any of the above positions and cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment/ selection process without any further notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Management reserves the right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified posts and also to fill up the future vacancies, if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as per the rules of the Company.
- Applicants employed in Government, Semi-Government Organizations & Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interview.
- Relaxation in age and percentage in qualifying degree etc. shall not be extended to candidates from reserved categories (SC, ST, OBC) applying for disciplines in which reserved posts are not available and such SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates will be treated as General category candidates. However, exemption in application fee will be extended as applicable.
- The maximum age limit including all relaxations as applicable should not exceed 55 years of age at the time of recruitment.
- Candidates seeking reservation as SC/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), will have to submit caste certificate, ONLY in the Prescribed Proforma meant for appointment to posts under the Government of India from the designated authority indicating clearly the candidates caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognized as SC/OBC and the Village/Town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of.
- Relaxations as applicable to SC/OBCs (Non-Creamy Layer candidates) will be extended to candidates on submission of Caste / Community Certificate. The candidate should enclose copy of his/her category certificate i.e.SC/OBC (NCL)/PWD as a proof of his/her claim. An application form claiming concession but without a self-attested copy of valid SC/OBC (NCL)/PWD and in prescribed format will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates must note that BDL follows only Central Government list, NOT State Governments list for SC/OBC. Similarly, candidates applying under Persons with Disability category may note that Government of India rules will be applicable for any concession in this regard.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to verification of Caste and Character & Antecedents as the case maybe with the Concerned Authorities, as per the Rules of the Company.
- If the SC/ST/OBC/Disability certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self certified translated copy of the same either in Hindi or English.
- Candidates who have appeared/ appearing in their final year and whose results are awaited are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates possessing Part Time/Correspondence/ Distance Education courses are not eligible to apply.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. Candidates are required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University/ Institute at the time of Interview.