- 52 Management Trainee, Deputy Manager – 28th October 2017
bdl recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Management Trainees/ Deputy Manager|
|No of Vacancies||52|
|Location||Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Official web Portal||www.bdl-india.com|
Bharat Dynamics Limited released new notification on their official website www.bdl-india.com for the recruitment of total 52 (fifty two) jobs out of which 24 (twenty four) vacancies for Management Trainee, 17 (Seventeen) for Deputy Manager & various vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 14th October 2017 to 28th October 2017.
Management Trainees: 24 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for BDL Management Trainees job should have First Class Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Electronics/ Electrical/ Computer Sciences or equivalent course from a recognized University/ Institute or first class M.Sc Degree in Physics / Applied Physics with specialization in Optics/ Applied Optics/ Fiber Optics/ Laser/ Optoelectronics or M.Sc (Tech) Engineering Physics with Specialization in Photonics or equivalent course from a recognized University / Institute.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Deputy Manager: 17 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join BDL Deputy Manager posts should have First class Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Electronics/ Electrical/ Computer Sciences/ Civil or equivalent course from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 20600 – 46500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2017.
- Management Trainees: 27 years
- Deputy Manager: 35 years
Selection Process:- BDL admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Computer Based Test for Management Trainees/ Deputy Manager vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Management Trainees/ Deputy Manager vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or SBI Challan.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman/ Internal Employees: Exempted from payment of application fee
- Others: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for BDL recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.bdl-india.com from 14th October 2017 to 28th October 2017 and send the Registration slip, Bio-data form with other mandatory documents to AGM (HRD), Bharat Dynamics Limited, Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad – 500058 on or before 6th November 2017 (Except Management Trainees).
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 14th October 2017
Form Submission End Date: 28th October 2017
Last Date of registration slip of online application: 6th November 2017
Advertisement Number:- 2017-2