BECIL recruitment 2018-19 to fill 105 vacancies | Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited released notifications, apply for BECIL jobs online @ www.becil.com. Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited has come up this year by releasing the number of BECIL recruitment notifications to fill around 105 vacancies in different cadres like Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited Patient Care Manager posts – 20, BECIL Patient Care Coordinator jobs – 70 & various vacancies.
becil recruitment 2018-19 notification
|Name of Post||Patient Care Manager, Patient Care Coordinator|
|No of Vacancies||105|
|Location||Delhi, NCR, Jajpur (Odisha)|
|Official Web Portal||www.becil.com|
Patient Care Manager: 20 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for BECIL Patient Care Manager job should have Bachelor Degree in Life Sciences with full-time Post Graduate Qualification in Hospital (or Healthcare) Management from a recognized university with relevant experiences.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 30000/- Per Month
Patient Care Coordinator: 70 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join BECIL Patient Care Coordinator posts should have Full-Time Bachelor Degree in Life Sciences (preferred) or Bachelor Degree in any field with relevant experiences.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 18332/- Per Month
- Patient Care Manager: 40 years
- Patient Care Coordinator: 35 years
Selection Process:- Check Official Notification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Patient Care Manager, Patient Care Coordinator vacancy should pay the below charges through demand draft in favour of BECIL payable at New Delhi.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for BECIL vacancies 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of educational, experiences certificate, two passport size photographs, PAN card, Aadhar card send to the BECIL’s Corporate Office: C-56, A/17, Sector-62, Noida – 201307 (Uttar Pradesh).
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 4th September 2018