BECIL recruitment 2018-19 to fill 10 vacancies | Broadcast Engineering Consultant India limited released notifications, apply BECIL jobs online @ www.becil.com. Broadcast Engineering Consultant India limited has come up this year by releasing the number of BECIL recruitment notifications to fill around 10 (Ten) jobs out of which 03 (Three) for Technician, 03 (Three) for camera man and various vacancies in different cadres.
BECIL jobs 2018 Hiring
|Name of Post||Technician, camera man|
|No of Vacancies||10|
|Official web Portal||www.becil.com|
Technician: 03 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Technician should have ITI in electronics / electrical.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 17000/- Per Month
Camera Man: 03 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Camera Man should have degree / diploma in cinematography / electronics media / electronics / E&C.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 20000/- Per Month
- Technician: 23 to 40 years
- Camera Man: 25 to 40 years
Selection Process:- personal interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for constable vacancy should pay the below charges through cash or demand draft in the favor of Broadcast engineering consultants India Limited payable at Bangalore
- Application Fee: Rs. 500/- (Rupee Five hundred only)
- SC/ ST/PH: No Fee
How to apply for BECIL recruitment 2018:- Applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested photocopies of certificates related educational qualification certificates / marks-sheets certificates / caste certificates/ community certificates / experience certificates if any / proof of age certificates etc. and registration fee send to the Broadcast engineering consultant India limited (BECIL) Regional office, #162, 1st cross, 2md main, AGS layout, RMV 2nd stage, Bangalore on or before 21st May 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Interview Date: 21st May 2018