- 19 Project Engineer, Project Economist – 7th August 2017
bee recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Project Engineer/ Project Economist|
|No of Vacancies||19|
|Official web Portal||www.beeindia.gov.in|
Bureau of Energy Efficiency released new notification on their official website www.beeindia.gov.in for the recruitment of total 19 (nineteen) jobs out of which 17 (seventeen) vacancies for Project Engineer, 02 (two) for Project Economist vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 17th July 2017 to 7th August 2017.
Project Engineer: 17 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for BEE Project Engineer job should have Graduate in Engineering with minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in the Engineering.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 50000/- Per Month
Project Economist: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join BEE Project Economist posts should have Post Graduate in Economics/ Business Administration/ Commerce with minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 50000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 27 years as on 1st July 2017.
Selection Process:- BEE will be conduct the Written Examination for Project Engineer/ Project Economist vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Project Engineer/ Project Economist vacancy should pay the below charges through online transfer / NEFT.
- General: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- OBC: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Not required to pay any fee
How to apply for BEE vacancies 2017- 18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.beeindia.gov.in from 17th July 2017 to 7th August 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 17th July 2017
Form Submission End Date: 7th August 2017
Date of Exam: 3rd September 2017