BEL recruitment 2016-17 notification 15 Contract Engineer Posts: Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navratna and India’s premier professional Electronics Company requires Electronics, Mechanical, Computer Science and Civil Engineers on contract basis for a period of one year for its Machilipatnam Unit.
Bharat Electronics Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Name of Post||Contract Engineer|
|No of Post||15 Posts|
|Last date to apply||13th December 2016|
|Job Location||Machilipatnam (Andhra Pradesh)|
Bharat Electronics Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Contract Engineer
- Total no. of Posts:- 15 Posts
- Electronics: 07 Posts
- Mechanical: 06 Posts
- Computer Science: 01 Posts
- Civil: 01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 25 years as on 1st October 2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 18000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have completed fulltime BE/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communications/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Communication/ Telecommunication/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ Civil from a recognized institute.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
Candidates belonging to ST communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to SC communities: 05 Years
Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
Candidates belonging to PWD communities: 10 Years
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
How to apply offline for Bharat Electronics Limited exam 2017:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all certificates (starting from Matriculation/ Class X) in support of educational qualification send to Deputy Manager (HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, Post Box No. 26, Ravindranath Tagore Road, Machilipatnam – 521001, Andhra Pradesh on or before 13th December 2016.
Closing / Last Date to application form: 13th December 2016
- Upper age limit for all the posts is 25 years as on 01.10.2016. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- For all the posts General/OBC candidates should have secured minimum 60% Aggregate marks and SC/ST/PWD candidates should have secured minimum 50%aggregate marks in essential Educational Qualification.
- For all the posts all-inclusive consolidated remuneration is Rs. 18,000/- per month.
- For all the posts the period of the contract is one year from the date of joining. However, the same may be extended depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate.
- Only Indian nationals need to apply.
- The candidates who have not completed B.E / B.Tech need not to apply.
- Reservation for the reserved categories will be applicable as per Govt. Guidelines.
- BEL reserves the right to debar the candidate at any stage of selection process, if the candidature is not found suitable.
- Candidates claiming to be belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD category are required to submit the caste certificate/PWD certificate in the prescribed proforma (available in company’s website www.bel-india.com) issued by the prescribed authority along with the application. Caste certificate/PWD certificate in any other proforma or issued by an authority other than the prescribed authority will not be accepted.
- In case any university / institute following an evaluation system of CGPA / DGPA the candidate, wherever applicable, should submit percentage (%) conversion certificate issued by university / institution along with the application.
- Candidates desirous of seeking employment with BEL need to be medically fit as per Company’s pre-employment medical standards.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. BEL reserves the right to debar/ disqualify any candidate at any stage of the selection process for any reason whatsoever.