BELTRON recruitment 2016-17 notification 02 post: Bihar State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (B.S.E.D.C. Ltd), a Government of Bihar undertaking designated by Government of Bihar as a State Designated Agency (SDA) for implementation of IT & e-Governance projects across Bihar including Central and State MMP’s, offers challenging career opportunities to professionals and is currently in the lookout for qualified and experienced professionals in various disciplines for recruitment on contract basis.
Bihar State Electronics Development Corporation Limited Jobs 2017 hiring Details:
|Organization Name||Bihar State Electronics Development Corporation Limited|
|Name of Post||Manager|
|No of Post||02 post|
|Last date to apply||31st October 2016|
Bihar State Electronics Development Corporation Limited free job alert 2017 vacancies information
Name of Post:- Manager
- Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
- Age Limit:- 45 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 60000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- MCA/B.Tech/B. E(Computer Science) regular course with minimum 65% (Aggregate) marks from reputed and recognized Institution by Competent Indian Authorities.
Selection Process:- Selection will be made on Interview.
- For All Categories candidates: Rs.300/-
Candidates pay application fee through demand draft in favour of Bihar State Electronics Development Corporation Ltd. on any Nationalized Bank payable at Patna.
How to apply offline for Bihar State Electronics Development Corporation Limited exam 2017:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of relevant documents send to Managing Director, BSEDC Ltd., Beltron Bhawan, Shastri Nagar, Patna-23 on or before 31.10.2016.
Last Date of Submission of Application: 31.10.2016
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- The selected candidate will be engaged initially on contractual basis for three years and can be extended as per requirement.
- Depending on the requirement, the company reserves the right to cancel /restrict/curtail/ Increase the number of vacancies, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- BSEDCL will not be responsible for any postal delay/ wrong delivery/ non-delivery of communication by the candidate at any stage of the recruitment process.
- The cutoff date for considering the age and experience of candidates will be taken as on 01.10.2016.
- Mere conformity to the job requirements will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason and to increase / decrease the number of posts depending on the requirement or to raise the Standard of Specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview or to cancel the entire process itself.
- A non-refundable ‘Account Payee’ demand draft for Rs. 300/- drawn in favour of Bihar State Electronics Development Corporation Ltd. on any Nationalized Bank payable at Patna is to be enclosed along with the prescribed application form. No other mode of payment is acceptable. Candidates should mention their name, post applied for, and address on the reverse side of the Demand Draft. No fee is payable by SC / ST candidates and persons with disability (PWD).
- Applicants serving in Government / Semi-Government organizations etc., should apply through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview, failing which they will not be permitted to appear for the interview.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to verification of Caste, Character and Antecedents, from the concerned authorities as per the rules of the Company if required.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD category should enclose a copy of the certificate issued by the Competent Authority to that effect.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their medical fitness for such appointment based on Medical Examination as per the Directives of the Company.
- No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not short listed for interview.