bhel recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Technician Apprentices|
|No of Vacancies||310|
|Official web Portal||www.bhel.com|
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited released new notification on their official website www.bhel.com for the recruitment of total 310 (three hundred and ten) Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holder) vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 31st August 2017.
Technician Apprentices: 310 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for BHEL Technician Apprentices job should have Diploma in the Branch/Discipline mentioned above in the years 2015/ 2016/ 2017 from recognized institution by the Government shall be eligible. Candidates should have passed qualification examination after 01.01.2015
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 4000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st August 2017.
- Technician Apprentices: 18 to 27 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- BHEL will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for BHEL vacancies 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may appear for Interview along with original & 2 set of photocopies of all educational certificate at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview:- BHEL, Electronics Division, Mysore Road, Bangalore – 560026.
Important Dates to remember:-
Date of Interview: 21st to 31st August 2017 at 09:00 AM to 03:30 PM.
Advertisement Number:- 3/2017
BHEL recruitment 770 Trade Apprentice vacancies
|Name of Post||Trade Apprentice|
|No of Vacancies||770|
|Location||Trichy (Tamil Nadu)|
|Official web Portal||bheltry.co.in|
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited released new notification on their official website bheltry.co.in for the recruitment of 770 (seven hundred seventy) vacancies for Trade Apprentice. Job seekers should apply on or before 20th April 2017.
Trade Apprentice: 770 Vacancies
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for BHEL Trade Apprentice job should have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education with science & Maths as Subjects or its equivalent and passed 2 years training in Govt. ITI in the relevant Trades and be eligible for National Trade Certificates issued NCVT.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 6430 – 8270/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 27 years as on 1st April 2017
Selection Process:- BHEL will be conduct the Interview for Trade Apprentice vacancy.
How to apply for BHEL vacancies 2017-18:-
- Check above mentioned criteria if your profile is matching with BHEL requirement.
- Login to Official Portal of BHEL – bheltry.co.in
- Click on the “Login”
- Fill up the required columns with correct information.
- Submit your filled application after verifying once again.
- After submitting it successfully take the print out for future reference.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 20.04.2017
BHEL recruitment 2017-18 Notification
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited hiring for the 267 posts of Trade Apprentices in Various Trades. Apply before 14th February 2017.
BHEL hiring 2017-18 Details
|Name of Post||Trade Apprentices|
|No of Post||267 posts|
|Last date to apply||14th February 2017|
Name of Post:- Trade Apprentices
- Total no. of Posts:-267 Posts
- Fitter:- 89 Posts
- Turner:- 31 Posts
- Machinist:- 82 Posts
- Welder:- 24 Posts
- Electrician:- 21 Posts
- Draftsman:- 03 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle:- 01 Post
- Electronic Mechanic:- 02 Posts
- Pattern Maker:- 02 Posts
- Forger & Heat Treatment:- 04 Posts
- Foundaryman:- 08 Posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 27 years As on 01.04.2017
- Qualification:- Candidates passed 10th standard examination with ITI certificate in relevant trade recognized by NCVT.
Selection Process:- Selection will be made on Merit List and Interview.
Age relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities: 05 Years
- Candidates belonging to OBC communities: 03 Years
How to apply online for BHEL Exam:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.bhelwr.co.in and send the printout along with self-attested copies of prescribed documents to the Deputy Manager, Room No-29, Human Resource Department, Main Administrative Building, BHEL, Heep, Ranipur, Haridwar (Uttarakhand) – 249403 on or before 14.02.2017.
Closing / Last Date to Apply online & Printout: 14.02.2017
- Candidates should be able to furnish their Degree/ Final Year Mark sheets at the time of Interview or 1st June, 2017, whichever is later.
- Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Government, Autonomous bodies, PSUs may apply through ‘Proper channel’ or submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview from their employer, if they are invited for interview.
- Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification & BHEL will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong / false information. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage during the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or candidate is not fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The admission of candidates at all stages of selection process will be provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of unique acknowledgement number / Interview call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by BHEL. BHEL takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only once the candidate has been invited for interview.
- Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID, which is to be entered in the on-line Application Form. They are also advised to retain this e-mail ID active for atleast one year as any important intimation to the candidates shall be provided by BHEL through e-mail. They are further requested to check regularly their e-mail for any communication from BHEL in this regard.
- BHEL recruitment website http://www.careers.bhel.in will provide necessary details regarding, how to apply/general instructions/important dates / FAQs/ Interview call letters etc. No separate communication shall be sent to the candidate by post. It shall be the responsibility of candidate to read the detailed instructions on the website and adhere to application requirements. Candidates are advised to visit the website http://careers.bhel.in regularly for updates.