- 170 District Sectoral Coordinator, Management Assistant – 14th July 2017
bihar vikas mission recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||District Sectoral Coordinator/ Management Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||170|
|Official web Portal||www.csd.bih.nic.in|
Bihar Vikas Mission released new notification on their official website www.csd.bih.nic.in for the recruitment of total 170 (one hundred and seventy) jobs out of which 109 (one hundred and nine) vacancies for District Sectoral Coordinator, 04 (four) for Management Assistant & various vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 14th July 2017.
District Sectoral Coordinator: 109 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Bihar Vikas Mission District Sectoral Coordinator job should have Bachelor Degree in Agriculture Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Public Policy/ Social Work/ Development Studies from any of the top 125 institutes as published under the National Institutional Ranking Framework issued by MHRD or QS World University Rankings or UGC recognized University Rankings.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 32950/- Per Month
Management Assistant: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Bihar Vikas Mission Management Assistant posts should have Master Degree in Business Administration/ Economics/ Public Policy/ Social Work/ Development Studies from any of the top 125 institutes as published under the National Institutional Ranking Framework issued by MHRD or QS World University Rankings or UGC recognized University Rankings.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 87750/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2017.
- District Sectoral Coordinator: 30 years
- Management Assistant: 35 years
Selection Process:- Bihar Vikas Mission will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for Bihar Vikas Mission vacancies 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.csd.bih.nic.in on or before 14th July 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission End Date: 14th July 2017