- 02 Finance and Accounts Officer, Manager – 7th August 2017
birac recruitment 2017 notification
|Name of Post||Finance and Accounts Officer/ Manager|
|No of Vacancies||02|
|Official web Portal||www.birac.nic.in|
Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council released new notification on their official website www.birac.nic.in for the recruitment of total 02 (two) jobs out of which 01 (one vacancies for Finance and Accounts Officer, 01 (one) for Manager (Incubation) vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 7th August 2017.
Finance and Accounts Officer: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for BIRAC Finance and Accounts Officer job should have B.Com from a recognized and reputed institute or M.Com/ MBA (Finance) from a recognized and reputed Institute will be preferred.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 38000/- Per Month
Manager (Incubation): 01 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join BIRAC Manager posts should have M.Sc / M.Tech in Life Sciences/ Bio technology/ Pharma from a reputed and recognized University / Institute.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 57000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 35 years for Finance and Accounts Officer and 40 years for Manager
Selection Process:- BIRAC will be conduct the personal Interview.
How to apply for BIRAC recruitment 2017-18:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with details of jobs descriptions, qualification and work experiences send to the Head (Admin. & HR), Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council, 1st Floor, MTNL Building, 9, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003 on by email to email@example.com on or before 7th August 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 7th August 2017