- 109 Scientist-B – 2nd April 2018
bis recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Scientist-B|
|No of Vacancies||109|
|Official web Portal||www.bis.gov.in|
Bureau of Indian Standards released new notification on their official website www.bis.gov.in for the recruitment of total 109 (one hundred and nine) Scientist-B Vacancy. Job seekers should apply from 16th March 2108 to 2nd April 2018.
Scientist-B: 109 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for BIS Scientist-B job should have Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent in concerned discipline with not less than 60% marks in aggregate or Master Degree or equivalent with not less than 60% marks in Aggregate.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 79929/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As Per BIS Rules.
Selection Process:- BIS will be conduct the Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Scientist-B vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General: Rs. 750/- (Rupee seven hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST/PWD/Women: No Fee
- OBC: Rs. 750/- (Rupee seven hundred fifty only)
How to apply for BIS recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through BIS website www.bis.gov.in from 16th March 2018 to 2nd April 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts from: 16th March 2018
Form Submission End Date: 2nd April 2018