BMRCL recruitment 2018 – 2019 | Latest Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited Employment News for Vacancies Apply Fresher & Experienced updated on 21st November 2018. If you are looking for the latest job openings in Karnataka, then you reached the right place. Check all BMRCL job opening listed below.
BMRCL recruitment 99 Assistant Executive Engineers, Assistant Engineers vacancy
|Post Name||Assistant Executive Engineers, Assistant Engineers|
|Number of Vacancy||99 Posts|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech, Diploma|
|Age limit||As Per BMRCL Rules|
|Job location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
|Last Date||31st August 2018|
33 General Manager, Junior Engineer:- 28th March 2018
BMRCL jobs 2018 Notification
|Name of Post||General Manager, Junior Engineer|
|No of Vacancies||33|
|Official web Portal||www.english.bmrc.co.in|
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited released new notification for the recruitment of total 33 (thirty-three) jobs out of which 02 (Two) vacancies for General Manager, 07 (Seven) for Junior Engineer and various vacancy. Job seekers should apply online before 28th March 2018.
General Manager: 02 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for General Manager should have Degree in electrical engineering / Mechanical engineering / electronics and communication engineering / computer science engineering / Telecommunication engineering.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 137790/-Per Month
Junior Engineer: 07 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Junior Engineer should have Diploma in Computer science / Telecommunication / Electronics / BCA.
- Salary breakup:- Rs 35960/-Per Month
- General Manager: Maximum 50 years
- Junior Engineer: Maximum 35 years
Selection Process:- personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
How to apply for BMRCL recruitment 2018:- Applicants may apply online and fill application form, tae a print out of same and forward with all relevant certificates, superscribing the envelope as “Application for the post of———“ send to the General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation limited, III floor, BMTC complex, KH road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore on or before 28th March 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Closing Date: 28th March 2018
BMRCL recruitment 2016-17 notification : Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, a Joint Venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka, is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) entrusted with the responsibility of implementing the Metro Rail Project in the city of Bangalore.
Job Location:- Bangalore (Karnataka)
Last Date:- 26th September 2016
Name of Post:- Executive Assistant (IT)
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300-34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Any degree from a recognized University (preferably Commerce Graduate).
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Skill Test and Interview.
How to apply:- Applications in the prescribed format may be addressed to the General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027 superscribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (IT)”. Last date for receipt of applications is 4.00 PM of 26th September 2016.
Experience:- At least 3 years experience in Structured Query Language (SQL) / PL SQL. Preference will be given to those who have experience in developing ERP / Accounting package. Candidates should know how to Read, Write and Speak in Kannada.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted will only be called for interview.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in Interview will only be called for Skill Test in relevant field.
- Selection will be based on the performance in the skill test.
- Prescribed qualifications are the minimum requirements and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
- The experience is post qualification and the minimum required. Mere possession of minimum experience does not confer any right to be called for interview / selection.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/appointment shall be a disqualification.
- Selection will be through Interview followed by skill test by a Committee constituted by the Competent Authority