BMRCL recruitment 2016-17 notification : Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, a Joint Venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka, is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) entrusted with the responsibility of implementing the Metro Rail Project in the city of Bangalore.
Job Location:- Bangalore (Karnataka)
Last Date:- 26th September 2016
Name of Post:- Executive Assistant (IT)
- Total no. of Posts:-01 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300-34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Any degree from a recognized University (preferably Commerce Graduate).
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be based on Skill Test and Interview.
How to apply:- Applications in the prescribed format may be addressed to the General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027 superscribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (IT)”. Last date for receipt of applications is 4.00 PM of 26th September 2016.
Experience:- At least 3 years experience in Structured Query Language (SQL) / PL SQL. Preference will be given to those who have experience in developing ERP / Accounting package. Candidates should know how to Read, Write and Speak in Kannada.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted will only be called for interview.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in Interview will only be called for Skill Test in relevant field.
- Selection will be based on the performance in the skill test.
- Prescribed qualifications are the minimum requirements and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
- The experience is post qualification and the minimum required. Mere possession of minimum experience does not confer any right to be called for interview / selection.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/appointment shall be a disqualification.
- Selection will be through Interview followed by skill test by a Committee constituted by the Competent Authority