Bodoland University recruitment 2017 Notification
Bodoland University has invites application for the 46 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor & Various Vacancies on temporary basis.
Bodoland University hiring 2017 Details:
|Name of Post||Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor|
|No of Post||46 Posts|
|Last date to apply||31st January 2017|
|Job Location||Kokrajhar (Assam)|
Name of Post:- Professor
- Total no. of Posts:- 17 Posts
- Age Limit:- 55 years as on 1st January 2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 10000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college.
Name of Post:- Associate Professor
- Total no. of Posts:- 14 Posts
- Age Limit:- 50 years as on 1st January 2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 9000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines or A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) with required specialization with minimum of eight years of experience of teaching.
Name of Post:- Assistant Professor
- Total no. of Posts:-13 Posts
- Age Limit:- 38 years as on 1st January 2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 6000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) with required specialization at Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on short listed candidates will be called for Interview.
For SC/ST Categories candidates: 500/-
For Other Categories candidates: 1000/-
Application fee through demand draft in favour of registrar, Bodoland University payable at SBI, North Kokrajhar Branch (Code – 7379), Kokrajhar.
How to apply offline for Bodoland University Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all necessary enclosures and testimonials, DD, self-address (Rs. 5.00) stamp envelope super scripted as ‘Application for the post of ______’ The Registrar, Bodoland University, P.O. Rangalikhata (Debargaon), Distt. Kokrajhar (Assam), Pin – 783370 on or before 31st January 2017.
Advertisement Number:- BU/TS-NTS/2017/01
Closing / Last Date to application: 31st January 2017