Bodoland University recruitment 2018 – 2019 | Latest Bodoland University Employment News for Vacancies Apply Fresher & Experienced updated on 20th November 2018. If you are looking for the latest job openings in Assam, then you reached the right place. Check all Bodoland University job opening listed below.
Bodoland University recruitment 01 Research Assistant vacancy
|Post Name||Research Assistant|
|Number of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Age limit||As Per Bodoland University Rules|
|Job location||Kokrajhar (Assam)|
|Last Date||10th September 2018|
- 03 Finance Officer/ Librarian/ Medical Officer – 31st January 2018
- Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor 46 Posts – 31st January 2017
bodoland university recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Finance Officer/ Librarian/ Medical Officer|
|No of Vacancies||03|
|Official web Portal||www.bodolanduniversity.ac.in|
Bodoland University released new notification on their official website www.bodolanduniversity.ac.in for the recruitment of total 03 (three) jobs out of which 01 (one) vacancies for Finance Officer, 01 (one) for Librarian and 01 (one) for Medical Officer vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 31st January 2018.
Finance Officer: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Bodoland University Finance Officer job should have Master Degree with at least 55% of the marks or equivalent Grade ‘B’ in UGC 7 point scale in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Grade pay – 10000/- Per Month
Librarian: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Bodoland University Librarian posts should have Master Degree in Library Sciences/ Information with at least 55% of the marks or equivalent Grade ‘B’ in UGC 7 point scale in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Grade pay. 10000/- Per Month
Medical Officer: 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join Bodoland University Medical Officer posts should have MD/ MBBS Degree resisted IMC.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 12000 – 40000/- Grade pay. 6100/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As per Bodoland University rules
Selection Process:- Bodoland University will be conduct the Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Finance Officer/ Librarian/ Medical Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand Draft in favour of Registrar Bodoland University, payable at SBI, Balagaon Branch (Code-7379) Kokrajhar.
- General: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for Bodoland University vacancies 2018:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of all testimonials in support relevant documents of all qualification, experiences & Bank Draft send to the Registrar, Bodoland University, Debargaon P.O. – Rangalikhata (Debargaon) Kokrajhar, Assam – 783370 on or before 31st January 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 31st January 2018
Advertisement Number:- BU/NTS/2017/30
bodoland university recruitment 46 professor vacancies
|Name of Post||Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor|
|No of Post||46 Posts|
|Last date to apply||31st January 2017|
|Job Location||Kokrajhar (Assam)|
Bodoland University has invites application for the 46 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor & Various Vacancies on temporary basis.
Name of Post:- Professor
- Total no. of Posts:- 17 Posts
- Age Limit:- 55 years as on 1st January 2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 10000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college.
Name of Post:- Associate Professor
- Total no. of Posts:- 14 Posts
- Age Limit:- 50 years as on 1st January 2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 9000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines or A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) with required specialization with minimum of eight years of experience of teaching.
Name of Post:- Assistant Professor
- Total no. of Posts:-13 Posts
- Age Limit:- 38 years as on 1st January 2017
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 6000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) with required specialization at Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on short listed candidates will be called for Interview.
For SC/ST Categories candidates: 500/-
For Other Categories candidates: 1000/-
Application fee through demand draft in favour of registrar, Bodoland University payable at SBI, North Kokrajhar Branch (Code – 7379), Kokrajhar.
How to apply offline for Bodoland University Exam:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all necessary enclosures and testimonials, DD, self-address (Rs. 5.00) stamp envelope super scripted as ‘Application for the post of ______’ The Registrar, Bodoland University, P.O. Rangalikhata (Debargaon), Distt. Kokrajhar (Assam), Pin – 783370 on or before 31st January 2017.
Advertisement Number:- BU/TS-NTS/2017/01
Closing / Last Date to application: 31st January 2017